- The principle that Internet service providers should enable access to all content and applications equally regardless of the source is known as?
A) Net Servicing
B) Net Equality
C) Net Neutrality
D) Fair Usage Policy
- Which of the following is not an Operating system of Computer?
A) Windows 2000
B) Symbian OS
- The process of transferring file from your computer to a remote server is known as ?
- The process of rebooting a computer using the menu options available in the oerating system is known as?
A) Cold Boot
B) Warm Boot
C) Hard Boot
D) BIOS Boot
- The process of booting in Mainframe computer is known as?
- Which of the following extension is not related to Microsoft Powerpoint?
D) All are related
- A personal computer cannot work without a ____?
D) USB port
- The process of checking all the peripheral units by the OS during the time of booting is known as?
- Which of the following is not a valid binary number?
D) All are valid
- The device used to connect two networks having different architecture and model is?