- Which of the following is related to Keyboard of PC?
- A situation when a computer software stops working and encounters an error is known as?
- The speed of the computer microprocessor is measured based on?
A) RAM speed
B) Port Speed
C) Bus Speed
D) Clock Speed
- DPI cannot be used to define the configuration of which of the following hardware?
- The process of making changes in existing data is known as?
- JPEG is a image format. What does it stands for?
A) Justified Picture Enabled Graphics
B) Justified Photographic Enabled Graphics
C) Joint Picture Experts Graphics
D) Joint Photographic Experts Group
- Which of the following page orientation has more page width than any other type of orientation in MS Word?
D) All have same width
- Liveware in computer terminology represents?
C) Computer User
- A temporary network connection created for a specific purpose is termed as ?
A) Ad Off Network
B) Ad on Network
C) Ad Hoc Network
D) Ad Zone Network
- The process of calling information from memory storage device for using it for processing is known as?