- Which of the following shortcut is used to rename a folder or file in Windows 7 and higher version operating system?
- ___ loads the code which is translated by translator into the main memory and makes it ready to execute.
- _____ is a program used with a compiler or assembler to provide links to the libraries needed for an executable program.
- Which of the following is an example of PAN ?
A) Metropolitan cable network
C) Mobiles connected via Bluetooth
D) Storage Area Network
- Which of the following is not a valid extension of web page?
- ____ is the service which translates domain name into IP Address before opening the actual website?
- The process of obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page is known as ____?
- In DBMS ___ Key uniquely identifies a record in a table.
- What does Q stands for in SQL?
- CMYK is related to ?
A) Power supply
B) Coloring model
C) Memory management
D) Software upgrade
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...