- _____ was the foundation of Internet?
- Which of the following is true about ADSL?
A) It stands for Asymmetric digital subscriber line
B) Faster downloading speed than uploading speed.
C) It is the fastest available internet connection today.
D) Both (A) and (B)
- What does MAC stands for in networking term?
A) Medium Access Control
B) Media Access Control
C) Maximum Access Center
D) Maximum Access Control
- What is cryptography?
A) Study of techniques for secure communication over a network.
B) Study of hardware unit
C) Study of virus
D) Study of firewall
- The law stating that “The number of transistors per square inch on integrated circuits doubles every year since their invention.” Is known as?
A) Fredkin’s law
B) Moore’s law
C) Dyson’s law
D) Dyano’s law
- Presently we are using which generator of Web/Internet?
A) Web 1.0 (First Generation)
B) Web 2.0 (Second Generation)
C) Web 3.0 (Third Generation)
D) Web 4.0 (Fourth Generation)
- A personal computer is a _____ Computer?
C) Main frame
- RISC and CISC are related to _____ ?
A) Architecture of RAM
B) Architecture of Microprocessor
C) Architecture of Hard Disk
D) Architecture of SMPS
- Which of the following is not a text file creation software?
A) MS Word
B) Word Press
C) Word Pad
D) Note Pad
- ASCII code is ___ bit code?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...