We are presenting you with Computer questions for Banking and related exams type of which are frequently asked in exams.
- A small data-memory storage area that a computer can use to instantly re-access data instead of re-reading the data from the original source is called?
B) Pen Drive
C) Cache memory
- The process of transferring file from our computer to web server is called ___?
D) Transfer Protocol
- The technology of connecting to the Internet via a phone line is called?
- A set of security programs that protect a computer from outside interference or access via the Internet is called?
- Software’s that are available free of cost and with full functionality on the internet are termed as?
- Name the technology that allows one to experience and interact with images in a simulated three-dimensional environment.
B) Video Conferencing
C) Virtual Reality
D) Live Streaming
- All the peripheral device are connected to the computer through ___?
- Which of the following is the correct logic if you want to move a file from one location to another?
A) copy-> paste
B) cut-> paste
C) move -> cut
D) cut -> move
- A file of extension .rtf is a __ file?
- Landscape and Portrait are a type of ___ ?
A) Page margin
B) Page orientation
C) Page indent
D) Page size