- What does OOP stands for in relation to programming language?
A) Object Orientation Program
B) Object Oriented Programming
C) Objective Oriented Program
D) Objective Orientation Program
- Object Oriented Programming employs ______ approach of program design.
- In OOPs every Object is characterized by a set of _____ that describes that object.
- A class is a __________
C) Data Type
- Objects of same type are grouped together to form a _______ ?
- Which of the following feature is not related to OOPS?
- ________ is the mechanism by which objects of one class acquires the properties of objects of another class.
- _______ means representing the essential features without including the background details and explanation.
- In OOPs, the ability to take more than one form is called ___________?
- Which of the following is not true about OOPS?
A) Emphasis on data rather than procedure
B) Programs are divided into entities known as objects
C) Data is hidden and cannot be accessed by external functions
D) Objects communicate with each other through variables
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...