Important Computer questions for NIACL Assistant and various upcoming bank exams and insurance exams. Solve this Computer Quiz and test yourself.
- A byte can represent any number between 0 and _____ .
- When a computer receives analog data to understand it the computer first _____
A) scans it for virus
B) sends it to RAM
C) converts it into digital form
D) None of these
- Expansion slot serves the purpose of _____.
A) To remove unnecessary device
B) To add extra device
C) To provide external power supply
D) All of these
- Which of the following is not a valid operator in Boolean Algebra?
- What does K stands for in K-map in Boolean algebra?
- What does U stands for in UMA in computer architecture?
- A ____ is a set of computer which are interconnected to perform any task as a single unit.
- Find the odd one out
A) Laser Printer
- The human readable form of a program is known as?
A) program code
B) system code
C) analog code
D) source code
- Select the correct order of the memory units.