Current Affairs 1 December 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 November 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 30, 2017
- How much amount has been sanctioned by the Union Government for the Global Centre for Security and Counter-Terrorism to be set up in Rajasthan?
A) Rs 375 crore
B) Rs 250 crore
C) Rs 275 crore
D) Rs 300 crore
- The 2017 Global Entrepreneurship Summit took place in which city?
- The Re 1 currency note completed ____ years on November 30, 2017 with the first such note being issued in the year ______.
A) 150, 1917
B) 75, 1918
C) 100, 1917
D) 150, 1918
- The 15th edition of the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit has been inaugurated in which city on November 30, 2017?
D) New Delhi
- In order to support India to fight against Tuberculosis (TB), the USAID has announced monetary assistance of $_____ million.
A) $2.5 million
B) $2 million
C) $1.5 million
D) $1 million
- According to the report by the Central Statistics Office (CSO), India’s GDP growth recovered by ____ percent in the second quarter (July-September) of 2017-18.
A) 6.3 Percent
B) 6 Percent
C) 6.7 Percent
D) 6.5 Percent
- Name the winner of the 2017 World Weightlifting Championship in the 48 kg event held in Anaheim, USA.
A) Ana Segura
B) Mirabai Chanu
C) Thunya Sukcharoen
D) Chiraphan Nanthawong
- Kalabhavan Abi died due to health issues on November 30, 2017. He was a renowned actor of which language?
- Who among the following snooker players has clinched the 2017 IBSF World Snooker Championship?
A) Pankaj Advani
B) Amir Sarkhosh
C) Soheil Vahedi
D) Muhammad Asif
- How much amount of loan has been approved by the Asian Development Bank to improve rural roads in five states of India under the ‘Second Rural Connectivity Investment Programme’?
A) $550 million
B) $650 million
C) $500 million
D) $600 million
- What was the theme of the 2017 Global Entrepreneurship Summit?
A) Women First, Prosperity for All
B) Harnessing the Power of Technology for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
C) Towards Developing a Remarkable World
D) Make Yourself a Priority
- The West Bengal government has negotiated with the World Bank to avail subsidy to buy 130 electric buses for the state. Under the agreement the World Bank would provide Rs ____ lakh per bus.
A) Rs 5 Lakh
B) Rs 7 Lakh
C) Rs 6 Lakh
D) Rs 8 Lakh
- Based on the data by the Comptroller General of Accounts (CGA), India’s budgetary fiscal deficit for the first seven months of 2017-18 rose to ____ percent at Rs _____ lakh crore of full year’s target of Rs 5.46 lakh crore.
A) 96.0%; Rs 5 lakh crore
B) 95.2%; Rs 5.75 lakh crore
C) 96.1%; Rs 5.25 lakh crore
D) 96.2%; Rs 5.50 lakh crore
- Who has been conferred with the Best Boxer title at the 2017 AIBA World Youth Women’s Boxing Championship held in Guwahati?
A) Jyoti Gulia
B) Ankushita Boro
C) Sakshi Choudhury
D) Neha Yadav
- Name the technology giant that has launched Datally App to help the users in better managing the data on their mobile phones
C) Apple Inc
- Renowned national level player Sreerupa Bose passed away on November 30, 2017. She was associated with which sports?
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The first Re 1 note circulated in India had the image of which leader?
A) Mahatma Gandhi
B) King George V
C) Frederic John Napier Thesiger
D) King Edward VII
- The US Agency for International Development (USAID) has its headquarter in which city?
B) Washington DC
C) New York City
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) was founded in which year?
- The first Re 1 note issued in India was printed in which country?
B) United States