Current Affairs 1 October 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 30, 2020
- Which state’s only female CM Syeda Anwara Taimur passed away in September 2020?
- Helen Reddy who passed away recently was related with which profession?
- Who has been given the additional charge of counter-terrorism force National Security Guard (NSG)?
A) AK Singh
B) BL Saxena
C) GH Roy
D) SS Deswal
- Leading stock exchange BSE has signed a pact with which bank to empower the small and medium enterprises (SMEs) listed on the platform?
A) Yes Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) South Indian Bank
- Which bank has become the first in India to have implemented the new feature of document embedding facility with ‘Letter of Credit’ (LC) or ‘Bank Guarantee’ (BG) messages over the SFMS platform of IFTAS?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) ICICI Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) Axis Bank
- Who has authored the book titled “A bouquet of flowers”?
A) Krishna Saksena
B) Ravina Khattar
C) Meena Kumari
D) Preeti Deboy
- Which state government has launched a programme called ”Livelihood Generation Programme for Returned Migrant Workers” to provide skill development training to migrant workers who have returned to the state due to COVID-19?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which state government launched the YSR Jala Kala Scheme under which free borewells will be drilled for the needy farmers in the state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- For the projects worth Rs 31,000 cr, how much was sanctioned by the NCR Planning Board in September 2020?
A) Rs 10,000 crore
B) Rs 25,000 crore
C) Rs 20,000 crore
D) Rs 15,000 crore
- Whom of the following has been named as the President of Film and Television Institute of India, FTII Society and Chairman of Governing Council of FTII?
A) Anurag Kashyap
B) Aditya Chopra
C) Shekhar Kapur
D) Manoj Bajpai
- Which state government signed an MoU with Denmark in order to set up Indo-Danish Water Technology Alliance in the state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- What is the theme of World Rivers Day 2020?
A) Encouraging the improved stewardship of rivers
B) Day of action for rivers
C) Rivers: Lifelines in the truest sense
D) Rivers are the arteries of our planet
- What is the theme of the International Translation Day 2020?
A) Translation and Interpreting: Connecting worlds
B) Translation: Promoting Cultural Heritage in Changing Times
C) Translation and Indigenous Languages
D) Finding the words for a world in crisis
- Ecommerce Company Flipkart has joined hands with which insurance company to offer ‘Digital Suraksha Group Insurance’ for its customers in the country?
A) HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
B) Bharti Axa General Insurance
C) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
D) IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited
- Which state has become the first in the country to ban the sale of loose cigarettes and beedis?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Abhilash who passed away in September 2020 was related with which profession?
- Sonu Sood has been awarded the prestigious SDG Special Humanitarian Action Award of which of the following organization for his humanitarian work amid coronavirus crisis?
A) United Nations Development Programme
B) United Nations Children’s Fund
C) United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
D) Food and Agriculture Organization
- Where has the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, NABARD launched a Sanitation Literacy Campaign to create awareness on good hygiene and sanitation practices among rural masses?
B) West Bengal
- Which of the following announced the halt of its operations in India after its bank accounts were frozen as part of government’s “witch-hunt”.?
B) Amnesty International
D) Transparency International
- Who has ben roped in as the brand ambassador of online live tutoring company Vedantu?
A) Ayushmann Khurana
B) Salman Khan
C) Amir Khan
D) Sonu Sood
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Amnesty International situated?
- Where is the HQ of IDBI Bank situated?
D) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Indian Financial Technology and Allied Services (IFTAS) situated?
B) New Delhi