Current Affairs 11 June 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 June 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 10, 2019
- Recently Which Indian cricketer announced his retirement from International Cricket?
- Who won Canadian Grand Prix?
- Who won the men’s singles title of TheFrench Open?
- Recently Prayuth Chanocha was elected as new PM of which country?
- Which company won gold award in South Africa?
- Recently Girish Anand passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Writer Crazy Mohan passed away.He was the writer of which language?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Thailand?
- Where is the HQ of Mahindra & Mahindra?