Current Affairs 13 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 12, 2020
- Which India Union Territory has been declared India’s first Union Territory to become 100 per cent organic?
D) Daman & Diu
- Where did Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurate the three lane 1.5 km long Koilwar bridge?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- In which state is the National Centre for Divyang Empowerment at the CRPF Group Centre inaugurated?
C) West Bengal
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Worth how much amount Covid vaccine initiative is being launched by the Asian Development Bank to offer support to its developing member economies to procure and deliver COVID-19 vaccines?
A) USD 9 billion
B) USD 5 billion
C) USD 6 billion
D) USD 8 billion
- Who have been jointly named Time magazine’s 2020 “Person of the Year”?
A) Narendra Modi and Scott Morrison
B) Kamala Harris and Jacinda Ardern
C) Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
D) Joe Biden and Narendra Modi
- Who has topped the Eastern Eye’s 50 Asian celebrities in the World list published by UK based Eastern Eye newspaper?
A) Priyanka Chopra Jonas
B) Amitabh Bachchan
D) Sonu Sood
- Dr. Carolina Araujo who has become the first non-Indian to receive Ramanujan Prize for Young Mathematicians 2020 for her outstanding work in algebraic geometry hails from which country?
- Who is the author of the book titled “Dharma: Decoding the Epics for A Meaningful Life”?
A) Amish Tripathi
B) Ajit Sethi
C) Ashwin Sanghi
D) Devdutt Pattanaik
- When is International Day of Neutrality celebrated?
A) December 10
B) December 12
C) December 15
D) December 14
- What is the theme of Universal Health Coverage Day 2020?
A) Universal health coverage: everyone, everywhere
B) Initiatives for UHC in the world
C) Keep the promise
D) Health for all: protect everyone