Current Affairs 14 May 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 May 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 13, 2019
- Recently, world’s first women’s cricket magazine “CRICZONE” was launched in Jaipur. Which woman cricketer featured as the cover story in the magazine?
- Recently cricketer Sana Mir has become the most successful women’s ODI spinner in history after she took her 147th wicket, highest ever by any spinner in One-day International (ODI) cricket. She hails from which country?
- Jehan Daruvala represents India in which sporting event?
- Who won the men’s title of Madrid Open 2019?
- Name the Indian-American student who won the ESPN Esports championship held in Houston, U.S. state of Texas?
- Virgil van Dijk has been named as Premier League Player of the Season. He plays football for which country?
- American Peggy Lipton passed away recently. She was related to which field?
- Name the acting guru who trained actors Shabana Azmi, Naseeruddin Shah, Jaya Bachchan, Anil Kapoor among others, passed away recently?
- Vocal (musical) artist Hiralal Yadav passed away recently. He used to sing in which language?
- what is the theme of International Nurses Day 2019?
A)Nurses – A Voice to Lead – Improving health systems
B)Nurses: A Voice to Lead: Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals
C)Nurses: A voice to lead: Health is a human right
D)Nurses – A Voice to Lead – Health for All
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- When is International Nurses Day observed each year?
- Liverpool Football Club belongs to which country?
- Novak Djokovic belongs to which country?
- Indian cricketer Smriti Mandhana hails from which state?
- What is the currency of Serbia?