Current Affairs 2 March 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 March 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 1, 2018
- According to the official government data, the GDP growth of India in the third quarter of 2017-18 stood at ______ percent
A) 6.5 %
B) 7 %
C) 7.2 %
D) 6.8 %
- As per the recent government data, the tax received by the government upto January 2018 was recorded at Rs
A) Rs.11,63,386 crore
B) Rs 11,24,364 crore
C) Rs 11,48,372 crore
D) Rs 11,82,318 crore
- Recently, a pair of futuristic superheroes were launched as the mascot for the 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games. The event will take place in which city?
- Which state government has launched a mobile App named T App Folio to offer single point of access for all government services to the citizens?
C) Tamil Nadu
- The Cabinet has approved continuation of Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) beyond 12th Plan for three years from 2017-18 to 2019-20. How much amount has been proposed for the program?
A) Rs 5,500 crore
B) Rs 4,000 crore
C) Rs 3,500 crore
D) Rs 5,000 crore
- The 27th Technological Conference of Indian Jute Industries’ Research Association (IJIRA) on Shaping the Future of Jute was held in which city?
C) New Delhi
- Who among the following has been appointed as the new secretary of Higher Education?
A) K K Sharma
B) Anil Gopishankar Mukim
C) Arun Kumar
D) R Subrahmanyam
- Which among the following countries has inked a trilateral agreement with India and Bangladesh for the construction of the Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant in Bangladesh?
- Arabinda Muduli passed away recently. He was a renowned Bhajan singer of which language?
- Which among the following moile companies has launched world’s first 5G commercial chip named Balong 5G01?