Current Affairs 2 October 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 October 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 1, 2021
- Which Ministry has increased the income limit of disabled dependents for family pension?
A) Ministry of Defence
B) Ministry of Home Affairs
C) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
D) Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- How much amount Central Government will borrow in the second half of the current fiscal?
A) Rs 5.06 lakh crore
B) Rs 5.03 lakh crore
C) Rs 5.04 lakh crore
D) Rs 5.05 lakh crore
- Where has ‘three-day Festival of Dance and Music (Nata Sankirtana) been organized?
- When will a nationwide month-long Clean India Programme be organized by Sports Ministry?
A) Oct 1-15
B) Oct 1-31
C) Oct 7-15
D) Oct 7-31
- How much amount has been sanctioned by Central Government to ‘PM Poshan’ scheme for providing cooked meals to school kids?
A) Rs 31,733.17 crore
B) Rs 35,733.16 crore
C) Rs 54061.73 crores
D) Rs 57061.73 crores
- Which bank has been removed by RBI from Prompt Corrective Action framework?
A) Indian Bank
B) Indian Overseas Bank
C) United Bank of India
D) Central Bank Of India
- Which Life Insurance Company has tied up with Practo for online medical consultation for customers?
A) Tata AIA Life Insurance
C) Max Life Insurance Company
D) SBI life insurance
- Who has been appointed Chairman of expert committee for development of sustainable finance hub constituted by IFSCA?
A) CK Mishra
B) Arvind Kumar
C) AP Mohanty
D) Vishal Saxena
- Which food major company has tied up with Accenture to accelerate its digital transformation
- Which IT Company has signed a 5-year IT transformation deal with German bank NORD/LB?
D) None of these
- Recently Sportsperson Rupinder Pal Singh has announced retirement. He belongs to which sport?
- Which Actor has been appointed brand ambassador for NBA in India?
A) Ranbir Kapoor
B) Ranveer Singh
C) Varun Dhawan
D) Arjun Kapoor
- Govt has extended additional charge of PK Purwar as MTNL CMD by which date?
A) Nov 2021
B) march 2022
C) June 2022
D) Oct 2022
- Govt has extended Mangu Singh’s tenure as DMRC MD extended till which date?
A) Dec 31, 2021
B) March 31,2022
C) June 30, 2022
D) Sept 30, 2022
- Which country has claimed successful test of a hypersonic missile?
B) South Korea
C) North Korea
- Bala V Balachandran has recently died following a brief illness. He was 84. He Belonged to which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of North Korea?
- Where is the HQ of National Basketball Association?
- Where is the HQ of tcs?