Current Affairs 20 January 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 January 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 19, 2021
- Which of the following’s birth anniversary on 23rd January will be celebrated as “PARAKRAM DIWAS” every year as declared by the government?
A) Lala Lajpat Rai
B) Chandra Shekhar Azad
C) Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
D) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- When is National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) Raising Day celebrated?
A) January 18
B) January 17
C) January 14
D) January 19
- Who is the author of the book titled “The Commonwealth of Cricket: A Lifelong Love Affair with the Most Subtle and Sophisticated Game Known to Humankind”?
A) Ramachandra Guha
B) Vikram Seth
C) Amitav Ghosh
D) Ruskin Bond
- Which bike-based casualty transport emergency vehicle was handed over to CRPF by Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS)?
- Yoweri Museveni has been re-elected for the sixth term as the president of which country?
- Vishwavir Ahuja has been re-appointed as the Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of which bank?
A) RBL Bank
B) IndusInd Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) DCB Bank
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been unanimously chosen as the which chairman of the trust of Somnath Temple?
- Who own the women’s singles title at the Thailand Open held in Bangkok?
A) Nozomi Okuhara
B) Ratchanok Intanon
C) Tai Tzu-ying
D) Carolina Marin
- How much final dividend has been paid by the Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) to the Government of India for 2019-20?
A) Rs 215.48 crore
B) Rs 215.48 crore
C) Rs 215.48 crore
D) Rs 215.48 crore
- Pradeep Kumar Gyawali, which country’s foreign minister visited India for 3 days?
D) Sri Lanka
- India’s first air taxi services has been launched between which cities?
A) Chandigarh and Hisar
B) Chandigarh and Karnal
C) Karnal and Hisar
D) Rohtak and Ambala
- Which of the following has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Institute for Road Traffic Education (IRTE), and Institute for Development and Communication, Chandigarh (IDC), to promote road safety and collaborate in the areas of traffic management?
A) Border Roads Organisation
B) NHPC Limited
C) Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
D) National Highways Authority of India
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Uganda?
- Where is the HQ of RBL Bank situated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India (SPMCIL) situated?
C) New Delhi
- Where is Institute for Road Traffic Education (IRTE) situated?
D) New Delhi