Current Affairs 21 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 20, 2020
- Where will be the headquarters of India’s first Maritime Theatre Command (MTC), set to take concrete shape by next year?
- Which bird’s picture will be used as the logo for the international airport to be constructed in Noida’s Jewar?
D) Asian Koel
- In December 2020, centre approved Rs.90.60 cr for land acquisition for the Integrated Check Post (ICP) in which state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- How much amount has been released by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) as maintenance grants to students enrolled under PMSSS (Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme)?
A) Rs. 40,000
B) Rs. 10,000
C) Rs. 30,000
D) Rs. 20,000
- Four Indian projects worth how much amount have been approved by the World Bank to support development initiatives?
A) USD 600 million
B) USD 800 million
C) USD 300 million
D) USD 500 million
- Which bank has partnered with VISA to introduce a new line of E-series debit cards to enhance payments efficiency?
A) ICICI Bank
B) Karnataka Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) Federal Bank
- Satya Dev Singh who passed away was related to which profession?
- Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations (FADA) and Automotive Skills Development Council (ASDC) joined hands with which of the following?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) located?
D) New Delhi
- Where is Automotive Skills Development Council (ASDC) situated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations of India (FADA) situated?
C) New Delhi