Current Affairs 22 August 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 August 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 21, 2018
- Which portal will now have IIT-PAL lectures which will reduce students’ dependence on coaching classes?
- National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) signed an MoU with which country for exchange of information and cooperation in areas such as policies to aid development of small and medium businesses (SMBs) in the two countries?
- Chris Daniels is visiting India this week and is likely to meet IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad.He is the CEO of which company?
- Google paid homage to ______________ author Ismat Chughtai on 21st August with a doodle?
- “ELANG SHAKTI”exercise is between India and which other country?
- Which company has been ranked number one on Fortune’s global list for rapidly expanding access to the Internet?A)BSNL
- Which company has partnered with Alibaba to start its cloud business in Bengaluru?
- Who won the gold medal in the Men’s 10 metre Air Pistol final in the ongoing 2018 Asian Games at Jakarta, Indonesia?
- Which country got its first ever medal in sepaktakraw as it settled for a bronze medal after losing to Thailand in the semi-finals of the men’s team regu event?
- Who will be new governor of J&K?
A)Lal ji Tandon
D)Satya Pal Malik
- Who will be new governor of Uttrakhand?
B)Satya Pal Malik
D)Baby Rani Maurya
- > Former Governor GopalKrishna Gandhi conferred with Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award.He was former governor of which state?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is HQ of National Small Industries Corporation(NSIC)?
- When was NSIC founded?