Current Affairs 22 February 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 February 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 21, 2019
- The 4th India ASEAN Expo and Summit will be held in which state/UT?
- 4th International Conference on Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Sector will be held in which city/UT?
- International Vision Zero Conference held in which city/UT?
- Recently, the central government infused how much amount into 12 Public Sector Banks?
A)Rs 47521 cr
B)Rs 48239 cr
C)Rs 45125 cr
D)Rs 51254 cr
- Recently,government has launched which operation to provide better digital education in schools?
- Recently,Department of Justice launched which application to ensure empowerment to the common man through technology for access to justice?
B)Bharat ka Nyaya
- The Ordnance Factory Board has received a bulk production clearance from the Indian Army and Defence Ministry for production of which artillery guns?
- Recently, Suresh Prabhu launched which initiative to promote Start-ups, Women and Youth Advantage Through eTransactions on Government e-Marketplace (GeM)?
- 79th Indian History Congress to be held in which city?
- Which city will house India’s first hi-tech forensic lab?
- Which state will collaborate with World Bank and the Korean Green Growth Trust Fund for developing agro climatic zone-based municipal solid waste management strategies?
- Which state has introduced Bandicoot,a drainage cleaning robot?
- Which state has unveiled “KALIA” scheme?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- What is the name of the first walking robot that navigates without GPS?
- Which company has been recognised as a global top employer for the 4th consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute?
- Which veteran coach was recently banned from all forms of cricket for 10 years after ICC Anti-Corruption Code?
B)Bal Gopal Maharjan
- Who was appointed as new Chief executive of PayU?
A)Vijay Shekhar Patel
- Who was conferred with “CEO of the Year” award at the 8th World CSR Congress held in Mumbai?
A)Dr Subroto Banerjee
B)Dr Sushmita Sen
C)Dr Soumitro Chakraborty
D)Dr Kartikeya Nayan
- Recently, EPFO increased the interest rate for 2018-19 to how much percent?
- Who was appointed as the first ombudsman of the BCCI?
- Recently, Raj Kumar Barjatya passed away.He was related to which profession?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Day of Social Justice?
A)A Just Transition environmentally sustainable economies and societies
B)Workers on the Move:The quest for Social Justice
C)Social Justice and Labour Migration
D)If You want Peace and Development,Work For Social Justice
- What is the theme of this year’s International Mother Language Day?
A)Cultural diversity and Multilingualism
B)Indigenous language as a factor in development,peace and reconciliation
C)Linguistic diversity and multilingualism count for sustainable development
D)Towards Sustainable futures through Multilingual education
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the HQ of Ordnance Factory Board?
- Where is the HQ of World Bank?
- Where is the HQ of EPFO?