Current Affairs 23 January 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 January 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 22, 2021
- What is the theme of the two-days 15th edition of India Digital Summit 2021 organized virtually?
A) Aatmanirbhar Bharat – A Trillion Dollar Economy by 2022
B) Aatmanirbhar Bharat – Enabling the New Normal
C) Aatmanirbhar Bharat – Make for the World
D) Aatmanirbhar Bharat – Start of New Decade
- Which state government launched ‘Horticulture Development Mission’ (Bagayat Vikas Mission) with an aim to double the income of farmers involved in medicinal and horticulture farming?
- Which state government has decided to rename the Dragon fruit as ‘Kamalam’ in state as the outer shape of the fruit resembles a lotus?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Which train has been renamed as the ‘Netaji Express’ by the Indian Railways?
A) Kavi Guru Express
B) Howrah-Kalka Mail
C) Sampark Kranti Express
D) Pinjore-Shimla Mail
- Which of the following released the 16th edition of the Global Risks Report, 2021?
A) World Food Programme
B) Food and Agriculture Organization
C) World Economic Forum
D) World Wide Fund for Nature
- Which bank launched ‘AURA’, a credit exclusively loaded with several health and wellness benefits for its users?
A) Karur Vysya Bank
B) South Indian Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) Axis Bank
- Which of the following has launched the Digital Acceleration for Small Businesses microsite to support digital transformation of SMEs in Asia Pacific?
C) American Express
- IIFL Home Finance has partnered with which bank for extending credit to MSME loans (loan against property)?
B) DBS Bank
C) Standard Chartered Bank
D) POSB Bank
- BSE signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the which state to create awareness about benefits of listing among SMEs of the state?
- Which country won the Border-Gavaskar trophy held at the Gabba in Australia?
C) New Zealand
- Who has taken charge as the managing director of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)?
A) Vikram Seth
B) Siddhartha Mohanty
C) Naveen Purwar
D) Ruban Sinha
- Who is appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd (TCIL)?
A) Santosh Bagha
B) Munish Saini
C) Sanjeev Kumar
D) Priyavart Garg
- Which state government has launched Avolokana software that will enable the government to access data on sanctions and expenditures incurred by 39 departments?
D) West Bengal
- DRDO successfully conducted captive and release trial of indigenously developed SAAW from Indian Hawk-Mk132 of HAL off the Odisha coast. What does ‘S’ stand for in SAAW?
- Unnikrishnan Namboothiri Who passed ay was related to which profession?
- Which state government has decided to rename Barmura hill range as ‘Hathai Kotor’?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of World Economic Forum (WEF) situated?
- Where is the HQ of IIFL Home Finance Limited situated?
B) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Standard Chartered Bank situated?
B) New York, USA
C) London, UK
D) Rome, Italy
- Where is the HQ of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) situated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ Of Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd (TCIL) situated?
A) New Delhi