Current Affairs 23 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 22, 2020
- Where was the India’s first public EV (electric vehicle) charging plaza launched in July 2020?
A) New Delhi
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports has partnered with which of the following to promote volunteerism among Indian youth?
- Which state govt. has launched ‘Mukhyamantri Suposhan Yojana’ to combat malnutrition in the state?
- Which public sector bank started a campaign to distribute face masks and sanitizers to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in New Delhi?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) Indian Overseas Bank
C) Canara Bank
D) Bank of Baroda
- Where was the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup going to be held in 2020 which is now postponed to 2022?
- Which golfer won the US PGA Memorial tournament?
A) Sergio García
B) Pablo Larrazábal
C) Jon Rahm
D) Antonio Garrido
- Who is appointed as the new non-executive chairman of Bajaj Finance?
A) Ajay Bajaj
B) Sanjiv Bajaj
C) Mukul Bajaj
D) Rahul Bajaj
- Which of the following banks has appointed Ramesh Babu Boddu as MD & CEO of the bank?
A) Karur Vysya Bank
B) IDFC First Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) IndusInd Bank
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute adjudged as the best research institute under ICAR is situated where?
- Who is chosen to be conferred with the Legend of Animation award – Toonz Award?
A) Vikram Goswami
B) Arnab Chaudhary
C) Sudhir Sardana
D) Kishore Taneja
- Who emerged as the highest paid banker for FY20 with Rs 18.92 cr in remuneration?
A) Naina Lal Kidwai
B) Aditya Puri
C) Rajnish Kumar
D) Girish Chandra Chaturvedi
- Dubai-based Indian girl Samridhi Kalia has broken the world record in performing which of the following?
A) 15 unique language songs
B) 120 dance steps
C) 50 tribal music
D) 100 yoga poses
- Viktor Chizhikov, the Russian illustrator who passed away recently was the creator of 1980 Moscow Summer Olympics mascot named?
- Civil rights legend Rep. John Lewis who passed away recently hailed from which country?
- Researchers from which university developed PROSIT app that tracks mental health by studying phone usage?
A) Dalhousie University
B) University of Allahabad
C) Jiwaji University
D) Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Bajaj Finserv Ltd. located?
- Where is Toonz Animation India (P) Ltd. located?
- Where is the HQ of HDFC Bank situated?