Current Affairs 24 October 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 October 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 23, 2019
- Recently Union Cabinet approved merger of which company with MTNL?
- Which country install Electronic Interlocking System on Grand Chord route?
- Which state government decided to give no government jobs having more than two children after January 1, 2021?
- As per Crime in India Report 2017,which state tops the list of states in crimes against women?
- The 1st MeitY Start-up Summit held in which city?
- The 1st India-Bangladesh Stakeholders’ meet was held in which city?
- Which platform was launched for national repository of India’s cyber tech capabilities?
- Recently President Ram Nath Kovind laid foundation stone of Sri Sathya Sai Sanathana Samskruti Project in which country?
- As per McKinsey’s Global Banking Annual Review, India’s revenue growth in banking sector dropped to how much percent?
- Recently Pine Labs has joined hands with which bank to offer EMI facility for its debit card customers?
- Which team won Pro Kabaddi Title?
- The 2019 World Military Games held in which country?
- Who took over as the president of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)?
- The 2024 Olympic Games will held in which city?
- Who was appointed as Chief Executive Officer of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),?
- Who has been appointed as the Policy Advisor in the External Affairs Ministry in the rank of Additional Secretary?
- Which City college students win Marconi Awards for apps on women safety and checking air pollution?
- Which Company has won the DigiDhan Mission Fin-tech Award 2018-2019 for ‘Innovation in Digital Payments through Emerging Technology’ at the MeitY Start-up Summit 2019 held in Delhi?
- Which Institute tops the list in annual university rankings 2020 published by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS),?
- What is the theme of this year’s International Stuttering Awareness Day (ISAD)?
A)Growth Through Speaking
B)Listen and Heard
C)raise your voice
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of BSNL?
- What is the currency of Bangladesh?