Current Affairs 26 August 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 25 August 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 25, 2018
- Ministry of Defence cleared procurement proposals of how much amount which included the acquisition of the helicopters?
- Who flagged off Kathgodam-Dehradun Naini-Doon Janshatabdi Express via video conferencing from Rail Bhavan?
A)Narendra Singh Tomar
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee launched which application to rate MPs and MLAs?
- Prasar Bharti signed an MoU with which country to realize cooperation and collaboration in broadcasting and content sharing?
- In a bid to pay tribute to former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee,which government decided to rename several places in the state after the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) stalwart?
- According to report named The Urban Commute,which city has the lowest level of pollution?
- Which India’s aircraft carrier will be fitted with a marine hydraulic system to boost the air operations of the ship?
- The six-day SCO Exercise, which has brought the two countries India and Pakistan together for the Exercise Peaceful Mission 2018 will be conducted in which country?
- The 3rd edition of Indian Ocean Conference is to be held in which city?
- A central government report has ranked which bank as the best PSU bank in the overall digital transactions category in India?
- Who clinched the men’s shotput gold with a record-shattering throw to open India’s medal account in athletics in the Asian Games?
- Who was appointed as the coach of the Odisha Cricket Team?
D)Rashmi Ranjan Parid
- Who has become the 17th Governor of Haryana?
A)Balram Das Tandon
B)Satyadeo Narayan Arya
C)Keshnari Nath Tripathi
D)Kaptan Singh Solanki
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of DRDO?
A)G Satheesh Reddy
- Who is the author of the book “Atal Ji Ne kaha”?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- When was DRDO founded?
- What is the tagline of PNB?
A)Your Right Partner
B)The name you can bank upon
C)The bank with a vision
D)India’s International Bank
- Where is HQ of PNB?