Current Affairs 26 March 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 25 March 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 25, 2019
- What is the rank of India on a global energy transition index compiled by World Economics forum (WEF)?
- According to the Airports Council International(ACI),which airport is the world’s 12th busiest airport?
A)Kempegowda International Airport
B)Indira Gandhi International Airport
C)Sardar Vallabhbhai International Airport
D)Jolly Grant Airport
- In which city/UT,NITI Aayog organized a day-long FinTech Conclave?
- Recently,a yarn bank has been set up in which city to benefit the state’s weavers?
- Recently, Naresh Goyal stepped away from his post.He was the former chairman of which company?
- According to ICRA,Housing Finance Companies are expected to show credit growth at how much percent in FY 19?
- The world’s largest e-waste recycling facility has opened up in which city?
- Who won the Sportsperson of the year award at the Telangana Sports Journalist Association awards held at the The Park?
- Who was unanimously re-elected as president of the Basketball Federation of India?
B)Vithal Koteswara Rao
D)Chander Mukhi Sharma
- Who won the 2019 Global Teacher Prize?
- Recently,Vinjamuri Anasuya Devi passed away.She was related to which field?
- Recently,Ghulam Nabi Rathar passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently,Shahnaz Rahmatullah passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently,which one of the last disciples of Acharya Ramchandrasurishwarji passed away?
A)Guru Amar Das
C)Muni Har Rai
- What is the theme of this year’s World Meteorological day?
A)Weather ready,Climate Smart
C)The Sun,the earth and the Weather
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Basketball Federation of India?
- Where is the HQ of Investment Information and Credit Rating Agency of India Limited(ICRA)?
- Where is the HQ of World economic Forum?