Current Affairs 27 November 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 November 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 26, 2018
- The United Nations selected which city of India to participate in its Global Sustainable Cities 2025 initiative?
- Which state government will install a 221 metre bronze statue of Lord ram?
- Which state unveiled a 70 feet tall statue of Lord Buddha?
- How much amount will be infused by government in the state owned banks by March-end?
- According to SBI,India’s GDP growth in Q2 is likely to remain at how much percent?
- The Indian government and ADB signed how much loan agreement for improving Bihar’s state highways?
- Recently, RBI reduced the mandatory hedging provision to how much percent from 100 per cent?
- Which country won its seventh Women’s Hockey Champions Trophy at the Wujin Hockey Stadium in Changzhou China?
- Manu Bhaker won a double gold in junior sport pistol women’s events in Thiruvanathapuram.She hails from which state?
- Who won Abu Dhabi Grand Prix?
- Who won men’s singles final to win the Syed Modi International Championships in Lucknow?
- When is Constitution Day (National Law Day) observed?
- When is National Milk Day observed?
- The week-long celebrations for the 70th National Cadet Corps(NCC) Day kicked off with a “Run for Fun” marathon in which city?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of National dairy Development Board?
- What is the currency of Netherlands?