Current Affairs 3 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 2, 2021
- According to a joint report by the UN’s World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), the economic impact on tourism due to Covid since last year could top how much?
A) 4 trillion Dollar
B) 6 trillion Dollar
C) 9 trillion Dollar
D) 7 trillion Dollar
- An initiative called “HAUSLA” launched by the Jammu and Kashmir govt for women entrepreneurs of UT is in partnership with which company?
- Which state/UT govt has launched ‘Students Credit Card’ to provide soft loan upto Rs. 10 lakh for higher studies?
A) West Bengal
C) Madhya Pradesh
- How much amount has been allocated to Jharkhand under the Jal Jeevan Mission by the central government?
A) Rs 2,267 crore
B) Rs 2,347 crore
C) Rs 2,683 crore
D) Rs 2,479 crore
- Abhimanyu Mishra who has made history by becoming the youngest chess Grandmaster, broke the record of 12 years and 7 months set by whom?
A) Garry Kasparov
B) Sergey Karjakin
C) Veselin Topalov
D) Fabiano Caruana
- Where did the Indian Railways open its first movable freshwater tunnel aquarium?
A) Yeshwanthapura Railway Station
B) Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna Railway Station
C) Krishnadevaraya Halt
D) Malleswaram Railway Station
- In June 2021, the government launched a special drive to enroll more farmers under which scheme?
- Sharad Tripathi who passed away was related to which field?
- Which state/UT government launched ‘SUKOON’, a mental health helpline initiative?
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- India’s which newspaper turned 200 on July 1, 2021?
A) Mumbai Samachar
B) Gujarat Mitra
- Who has bagged the Kuvempu Rashtriya Puraskar for the year 2020?
A) Rajendra Kishore Panda
B) Brajanath Rath
C) Sitakanta Mohapatra
D) Balarama Dasa
- Which country’s defence company unveiled Seabreaker, a new missile with 300 km range?
- Documentary, “Decoding Shankar” about the life and career of the celebrated musician Shankar Mahadevan, which won the Best Film Award in the Documentary section (Best Biographical) at the Toronto International Women Film Festival, 2021, has been touted by whom?
A) Charu Nanda
B) Bandita Roy
C) Deepti Pillay
D) Preeti Sharma
- Which e-commerce firm has launched Shopsy, an app that will enable Indians to start their online businesses without any investment.
- Who has taken over as the Vice Chief of the Air Staff in July 2021?
A) Aditya Bedi
B) Mahant Sharma
C) Vivek Ram Chaudhary
D) Ram Sharan Gupta
- Who has replaced Daniel Smith as the interim envoy to India, appointed by the US?
A) Suresh Gulati
B) Manjeet Rana
C) Prashant Tiwari
D) Atul Keshap
- According to the data released by the RBI, India reported a current account surplus of what per cent of GDP in the pandemic-hit FY21?
- According to the data released by the RBI, country’s foreign exchange reserves increased by how much amount during the financial year 2020-21?
A) $ 99.2 billion
B) $ 92.2 billion
C) $ 85.2 billion
D) $ 78.2 billion
- Which university has signed an MoU with DRDO’s Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS) for cooperation in education and research?
A) University of Hyderabad
B) Jadavpur University
C) Jawaharlal Nehru University
D) Banaras Hindu University
- Gita Gopinath related with which of the following and NASA Scientist Kamlesh Lulla are among the 34 immigrants honoured by an American foundation ahead of the “who have enriched and strengthened” the US society and democracy through their contributions and actions?
A) White House
C) World Bank
D) International Monetary Fund