Current Affairs Quiz 4 August 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
- Leading __________ critic Shanta Serbjeet Singh has passed away.
Leading dance critic and Sangeet Natak Akademi member Shanta Serbjeet Singh has passed away.
- Wladimir Klitschko, world boxing champion has announced his retirement from his boxing career. He played for which country?
Two-time former heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko, a Ukrainian former professional boxer has announced retirement from his “incredibly successful boxing career” which lasted 21 years.
Born in Kazakhstan
- Hassan Rouhani has been appointed as the president of _______
Hassan Rouhani was officially sworn in for a second term as Iran’s President
- Who has sworn in as the director of Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)?
A) James Comey
B) Andrew McCabe
C) Christopher Wray
D) Robert Mueller
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), formerly the Bureau of Investigation (BOI), is the domestic intelligence and security service of the United States, and its principal federal law enforcement agency.
- WHo has been appointed as the CEO, Chief Executive Officer of Payback India?
A) Gautam Kaushik
B) Vinay Pujara
C) Navneet Sethi
D) Hardik Sahu
Payback India has appointed Gautam Kaushik as the new Chief Executive Officer.
- In August, USA has banned its citizens to travel which of the following countries?
A) South Africa
B) North Korea
The United States issued a ban prohibiting its citizens traveling to North Korea, a move triggered by the death of a US student imprisoned by Pyongyang, North Korea during a tourist visit.
- MobiKwik has entered into tie-up with which non-banking financial company to launch India’s first debit and credit wallet?
A) Reliance Capital
B) Muthoot Finance
C) Bajaj Finance Ltd
D) Centrum Finance
Indian wallet major, MobiKwik entered into a strategic tie-up with non-banking financial company, Bajaj Finance Ltd, to launch India’s first debit and credit wallet, which will enable the consumer to avail instant purchases and payment option via a credit facility through the app.
- Which of the following institute has “AGRI UDAAN” programme in which selected startups will be trained to develop innovative agriculture products?
A) Directorate of Knowledge Management in Agriculture
B) Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute
C) Indian Agricultural Research Institute
D) National Academy of Agricultural Research Management
The Hyderabad-based ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) has launched “AGRI UDAAN” programme in which selected startups will be trained to develop innovative agriculture products.
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Where is National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) located?
The National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) is a national-level research center located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It was established by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) in 1976, to address issues related to agricultural research and education management, in India.
- Currency of North Korea is?
North Korean won
- Capital of North Korea is?
- Where is the headquarters of MobiKwik situated?
Founder — Bipin Preet Singh, Upasana Taku
- Harmanpreet Kaur belongs to which of the following sports?
Harmanpreet Kaur to be appointed DSP by Punjab government
- Tamu town is on the borders of India and
C) Sri Lanka
Tamu or Tuimu is a town in Sagaing Region in north-west Burma near the border with the eastern Indian state of Manipur.
Recently the Myanmar Government has rejected to establish a trading zone in Tamu, which is on the Myanmar-India border, due to the insufficient basic requirements and the poor potential of trading.
11 Thoughts to “Current Affairs Quiz: August 04, 2017”
Thankyousomuch Mam :))
thank u mam :))))