Current Affairs 4 September 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 September 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 3, 2019
- From Which date,the Sabka Vishwas Legacy Dispute Resolution Scheme will be operationalised?
- Which month will be celebrated as Rashtriya Poshan Maah?
- Recently M Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated the country’s longest electrified rail tunnel in which state?
- Recently Election Commission launched Nation Wide Drive for verification of voter details in which city/UT?
- Recently The “Namaste Pacific “ culture event was held in which city/UT?
- Which country to train four Indian astronauts for space mission Gaganyaan?
- The fourth South Asian Speakers’ Summit was held in Which city?
- The 4th Indian Ocean Conference 2019 was held in Which city?
- The 36th National Games will be held in Which state?
- Which country topped the list in ISSF World Cup Rifle/Pistol Championship in Rio De Janeiro?
- Who has clinched a silver medal with a best throw of 20.09m in his last attempt during an athletic meet at Decin, Czech Republic?
B)Tejinderpal Singh Toor
- Who was appointed as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Paytm Money?
D)Pradhan Singh Yadav
- Who is the author of the book “India’s Lost Frontier the Story of the North-West Frontier Province of Pakistan”?
- Recently Franco Columbu passed away.He was related to which field?
A)Actor and Film Director
B)Boxer and Politics
C)Actor and Boxer
D)Boxer and Poet
- What is the theme of this year’s World Coconut Day 2019?
A)Coconut, the tree of life Sustains family well being
B)Coconut-a wealth for everyone
C)A healthy and wealthy life with Coconut
D)Coconut for good health
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Russia?
- What is the currency of Maldives?
- What is the currency of Czech Republic?