Current Affairs 6 December 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 December 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 5, 2017
- The 2018 Golf World Cup will be hosted by which city?
- Which country has been crowned with the ICC Intercontinental Cup 2017?
B) United Arab Emirates
- India’s largest floating solar power plant with a capacity of 500 kilowatts has been unveiled in which state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- How much amount of loan has been approved by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for the Reliance’s Bangladesh Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Power Project?
A) $563 million
B) $573 million
C) $583 million
D) $553 million
- Which among the given life insurance company has become the first to offer digital branch services through its new product Mosambee?
A) Life Insurance Corporation of India
B) Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company
C) HDFC Standard Life Insurance
D) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- When is the World Soil Day (WSD) observed?
A) December 5
B) December 6
C) December 4
D) December 7
- Who has been conferred with the 2017 International Children’s Peace Prize?
A) Ibrahim Hanano
B) Bashir Azmeh
C) Yusuf al-Azmah
D) Mohamad Al Jounde
- The maiden meeting of the newly formed 15th Finance Commission was held in which city on November 4?
C) New Delhi
- Name the first ever ATM/ Partner outlet unveiled by Paytm Payments Bank in a move to expand its operation
A) Paytm Ka ATM
B) PPB ATM
C) Paytm with ATM
- The Indian Army successfully test fired missile AKASH which is installed with indigenous radio frequency seeker. AKASH is the first _________ missile with indigenous seeker.
A) Surface to Surface Missile
B) Surface to Air Missile
C) Air to Air Missile
D) Air to Surface Missile
- What is the theme of the World Soil Day 2017?
A) No Food without Soil
B) Soils and pulses, a symbiosis for life
C) Caring for the Planet starts from the Ground
D) Soils, a solid ground for life
- Purabi Mukhopadhyay died recently due to age related health problems. She was a renowned ____
C) Business Women
- Which of the given districts has recently become the newest to be included in the national capital region by the National Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB)?
- India beat which country to win the first ever South Asian Regional Badminton Tournament?
D) Sri lanka
- Which technology giant has launched the Files Go app which takes mobile-first approach to freeing up space on Android device?
D) Samsung Electronics
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The Banasura Sagar Dam is located in which state?
- The first edition of the South Asian Regional Badminton Tournament (team championship) was held in which state?
D) Tamil Nadu
- The Sheikh Zayed Stadium is located in which country?
A) United Arab Emirates
- What is the total number of districts listed in the national capital region (NCR)?
- Who is the President of the Asian Development Bank?
A) Wang Kaiwen
B) Sabyr Imandosov
C) Takehiko Nakao
D) Vladimir Potapenko