Current Affairs 7 December 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 December 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 6, 2018
- According to the UN’s World Intellectual Property Organization, the number of patents granted by India shot up by how much percent?
- In an attempt to tackle smuggling, the Central government has approved Anti Smuggling national Coordination Centre(SCord) under which organization?
A)Central Bureau of Investigation
B)Research and Analysis Wing
C)Crime Investigation department
D)Directorate of Revenue Intelligence
- How much amount was approved to Kerala,Nagaland and Andhra Pradesh that were affected by floods, landslides and cyclone over the past few months?
A)Rs 3780 cr
B)Rs 3719 cr
C)Rs 3700 cr
D)Rs 3518 cr
- India Centre Capital Summit held in which state?
- Asian Development Bank entered into an arrangement with which organisation to put in place a single framework that will make co-financed projects more efficient?
A)Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development
- What is the rank of India in the world in terms of emission of carbon dioxide,according to Global Carbon Project study?
- Exercise “Clean Sea 2018’ was held at which place?
B)Daman and Diu
C)Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Which city’s court became the first in india to start e-payment facility?
- Which state launched a unique initiative “SMART”?
- Which government launched “Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana’ ?
- Under whom chairmanship, The Uttrakhand government constituted a 4 member committee to probe complaints related to the film “Kedarnath”?
- Which state became the first in Northeast and 2nd in the country to launch a pan-India single-number emergency mobile application for women safety?
- Which country made world’s first 3D Printed Functional e-bike?
- According to Arton capital,which country now has the world’s most powerful passport?
- Who has stepped down from MD and CEO position in Axis Capital?
- According to Fitch ratings,India will grow at how much percent for current fiscal?
- Who were honored as IAAF Athletes of the year at athletics’ annual awards ceremony in Monaco?
A)Renaud Lavelline and Valarie Adams
B)Eliud Kipchoge and Caterine Ibarguen
C)Usain Bolt and Genzebe Dibaba
D)Almaz Ayana and Renaud Lavelline
- Who became the fastest bowler in the world to reach the milestone of scalping 200 test wickets?
- Who was appointed as new CMD of New india Assurance Company Limited(NIACL)?
- Who has been chosen for the Sahitya Akademi’s Bhasha Samman for South(2017)?
- Who has won the Glinka World Soil Prize 2018?
A)Ajay Ram Singh
- Recently,Arun Kumar Shaw passedaway.He was related to which profession?
- Recently,Jayaraman passed away.He was related to which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of World Intellectual Property Organization?
- Where is the HQ of Central Board of Film Certification?
- Where is the HQ of Fitch ratings?