Current Affairs Quiz 8 August 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 and 7 August 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 6 and 7, 2017
- UNESCO has shown worry about that damage caused to which of the following heritage sites in India?
A) Elephanta Caves
B) Keoladeo National Park
C) Western Ghats
D) Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
- Which airport will become the first airport in the country to have a helicopter-taxi (heli-taxi) service for those who cannot afford to spend time battling traffic to travel across the city?
A) Kempegowda International Airport
B) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
C) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
D) Cochin International Airport
- Name the first Hindu to be included in a Pakistan government in more than 20 years.
A) Bhagat Lal
B) Vishnu Kumar
C) Darshan Lal
D) Mahesh Kumar
- Indian professional boxer Vijender Singh beated whom to win the WBO Oriental Super Middleweight title?
A) Zhang Zhilei
B) Wang Jianzheng
C) Zhang Xiaoping
D) Zulpikar Maimaitiali
- Who has won the Citi Open 2017 title held at Washington?
A) Alexander Zverev
B) Boris Becker
C) Lleyton Hewitt
D) Kevin Anderson
- Who has been appointed as the Executive Director at World Bank to represent the constituency of India, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Sri Lanka for three years?
- Recently ____________ ‘Olympic legend’ Betty Cuthbert has passed away.
- Aparna will replace whom as the Executive Director at World Bank to represent the constituency of India, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Sri Lanka for three years?
A) Shaktikanta Das
B) Subhash Garg
C) Tapan Ray
D) Meera Swarup
- Who has been awarded the prestigious Himachal Pradesh Environment Leadership Award 2017 for excelling in the promotion of environmental conservation and sustainable development?
A) Madhu Chitkara
B) Radhika Menon
C) Bhavya Sethi
D) Kamini Singh
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Where is Chabahar Port situated?
- Neymar is related to which of the following?
D) Formula 1
- When did the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway got included in the list of World Heritages Sites?
- Where is Kempegowda International Airport located?
A) New Delhi
- Vijender Singh is related to which of the following sports?
D) Javelin Throw
- When is National Handloom Day observed?
A) 6 August
B) 8 August
C) 7 August
D) 9 August
- Neymar plays for which of the following countries?