Current Affairs 9 August 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 August 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 8, 2018
- Which ministry has urged all citizens not to use national flag made up of plastic?
A)Ministry of Defence
B)Ministry of Home Affairs
C)Ministry of Women and Child Development
D)Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- The Union Ministry of Water Resources, the NABARD and the National Water Development Agency (NWDA) signed a revised Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) for funding of central share of how many prioritised irrigation projects?
- RBI transferred how much amount as surplus to the central government for the year ended June 30,2018?
- Which bank launched the Multi Option Payment acceptance Device or MOPAD, a unified payment option that accepts multiple payment methods?
- Which country won won over Argentina under-20 in the final group stage match of the COTIF Cup held in Valencia’s Els Arcs Stadium?
- 2020 Olympics games will be held in which city?
- Who was sworn as 60th Colombian President?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is currency of Colombia?
- What is capital of Japan?