Current Affairs Quiz 1 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 1 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 30 April 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 1 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 30, 2017
- Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act (RERA) will be implemented from which date?
A) June 1, 2017
B) May 1, 2017
C) July 1, 2017
D) August 1, 2017
- Which states Postal Department has launched a special cover on former Chief Minister, late Dorjee Khandu?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which Indian will receive Grand Cordon of the Order of the Rising Sun, Japan’s top honour?
A) Kapil Sibbal
B) Ravi Shankar Prasad
C) Ashwani Kumar
D) Salman Khurshid
- Recently Union Environment Ministry has cleared the construction of Bhogapuram airport. In which state is it located?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Who is the author of the book “Asha Parekh The Hit Girl”?
A) Azar Nafisi
B) Khalid Mohamed
C) Adil Salahi
D) Tariq Ramadan
- Who is the first Indian actor to speak at TED Talks?
A) Salman Khan
B) Shah Rukh Khan
C) Aamir Khan
D) Akshay Kumar
- Which football Club has won the I-League title 2017?
A) Aizawl FC
B) Shillong Lajong FC
C) NorthEast United Football Club
D) Guwahati FC
- Who has won the Tallahassee Challenger men’s doubles title?
A) Maximo Gonzalez and Leonardo Mayer
B) Leander Paes and Scott Lipsky
C) Leander Paes and Maximo Gonzalez
D) Leander Paes and Leonardo Mayer
- Shiv Kapur is related to which sports?
- S.V Sunil is related to which sports?
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (1 May 2017) – The Indian Express
- Uttar Ptradesh Government has decided to celebrate UP Diwas on _____ ?
A) May 24
B) June 24
C) January 24
D) February 24
- Who has been appointed as the President of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)?
A) Dr Naushad Forbes
B) Shobana Kamineni
C) Uday Kotak
D) Rakesh Bharti Mittal