Current Affairs Quiz 10 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 10 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 9 May 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 10 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 May 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 9, 2017
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) has predicted India’s GDP growth rate for 2017-18 at?
- Which organization has presented a report titled, ‘Preparing for Choppy Seas’ according to which Asia-Pacific region will continue to lead global growth?
C) World Bank
- IMF has predicted the growth rate of Asia-Pacific region in 2017 at?
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has imposed sanctions on which of the following bank that include curbs on branch expansion, hiring and giving big ticket loans?
A) UCO Bank
B) Canara Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) Union Bank of India
- YES Bank has tied up with which of the following portal to launch India’s first Card Linked Offers (CLO) cash-back proposition?
- Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Ltd has inked a “strategic partnership” with Housing and Urban Development Corporation Ltd (HUDCO) to offer loans for customers under the CLSS. What does L stands for in CLSS?
- Which indurance company has launched India’s first insurance that can be bought at PoS?
A) Life Insurance Corporation of India Limited.
B) Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
C) Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Company Limited
D) Exide Life Insurance
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance has recently launched Indias first insurance that can be bought at PoS. What is the name of this product?
A) PoS Saral Nivesh
B) OTC Life Insurer
C) PoS Easy Insurance
D) OTC Saral Suraksha
- India–Indonesia CORPAT scheduled from 09 – 25 May 17 at Port Blair is the ___ edition of this CORPAT.
- What is the outlay of the Deep Ocean Mission that India will launch in December to carry out research to harness ocean resources in a responsible manner?
A) Rs 1,000 crore
B) Rs 5,000 crore
C) Rs 10,000 crore
D) Rs 20,000 crore
- Who is the head of the task force created to assess the extent of employment creation at different points of time, based on credible data?
A) Prakash Javadekar
B) Dinesh Sharma
C) Arvind Panagriya
D) Ashok Dalwai
- Ola has tiedup with which Payments Bank to roll out integrated digital offerings to customers?
A) Paytm Payments Bank Ltd
B) India Post Payments Bank
C) Airtel Payments Bank
D) None of these
- Which movie has won the Best Film Award At The New York Indian Film Festival?
A) Mukti Bhawan
B) Blue Mountains
- Jhulan Goswami is related to which sports?
- Which women cricketer recently became the highest wicket taker in One Day International matches?
A) Cathryn Fitzpatrick
B) Raisibe Ntozakhe
C) Jhulan Goswami
D) Lisa Sthalekar
- Who has won the first-ever Genderless Acting Award for the Best Actor category at the MTV Movie and TV Awards?
A) Emma Watson
B) Vin Diesel
C) Jennifer Lawrence
D) Kristen Stewart
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (10 May 2017) – The Indian Express
- The Reserve Bank of India has extended the last date for companies undertaking billing business under the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) to _____ .
A) 31 October 2017
B) 1 November 2017
C) 31 December 2017
D) 31 March 2018
- Department of Telecommunication has granted license to which of the following company to run telecom services?
A) Inox Wind
B) Power Grid
D) GVK Power
- Government has aimed to housing to ____ labourer families by 2022.
A) 1 crore
B) 2 crore
C) 3.5 crore
D) 4.5 crore
- Ustad Rais Khan who passed away recently was a popular ____ player
7 Thoughts to “Current Affairs Quiz: May 10, 2017”
Thank u mam
mam clss means credit linked subsidy scheme then L stands for linked or lein..mam…:))))?????
sir..profit loss set posted yesterday a doubt in one qustion query posted ther sir…:))))