Current Affairs Quiz 11 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 11 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 10 May 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 11 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 May 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 10, 2017
- Reserve Bank of India recently extended the last date for companies undertaking billing business under BBPS by seven month. What does S stands for in BBPS
- What is the new deadline set by Reserve bank of India for companies undertaking billing business under the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS)?
A) 31 October 2017
B) 1 April 2018
C) 31 December 2017
D) 1 January 2018
- Central Government has directed NGOs to open their accounts in banks having core banking facilities. What does C stands for in CORE?
- To make the Supreme Court paperless, a new initiative for e-filing was launched recently named ICMIS. What does C stands for in ICMIS?
- Which of the following is the name of the strategy against Maoists as announced by Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh?
- Which of the following technology is being acquired by Indian Railways to run trains without guards?
- Indian Railways has decided to use The End of Train Telemetry (EoTT) equipment on how many trains in the initial phase?
- As per a study by The Lancet, what is India’s rank in terms of total health spending among low-middle income group countries?
- Maitri research station is located in?
- Maitri research station is a permanent research station of which country?
C) Sri Lanka
- Maitri Research Station is India’s second permanent research station in Antarctica. Which of the following is the first?
B) Dakshin Gangotri
C) Concordia Station
D) Davis Station
- Who has been named as the new Defence Secretary and will take office from 24 May, 2017?
A) G. Mohan Kumar
B) Karan Sharma
C) Sanjay Mitra
D) Sunil Patil
- For the first time in history a sitting high court judge has been convicted for contempt of court. Name this judge.
A) Justice C S Karnan
B) Justice Arun Tandon
C) Justice Tarun Agarwala
D) Justice B M Thakur
- Who has won the Best Actress awards at New York Indian Film Festival?
A) Anushka Sharma
B) Fatima Sana Shaikh
C) Konkona Sensharma
D) Ileana D’Cruz
- Konkona Sen Sharma won the best director award at New York Indian Film Festival for which movie?
A) A Death in the Gunj
B) Rough Book
D) Island City
- Name the two minesweepers of Indian Navy that have been decommissioned at the Naval Dockyard in Mumbai?
A) INS Nerpa and INS Karwa
B) INS Nerpa and INS Kakinada
C) INS Karwar and INS Kakinada
D) INS Khukri and INS Kirpan
- Which Indian Navy Ship went to the UK for naval exercises and to mark UK India Year of Culture 2017?
A) INS Trikand
B) INS Tarkash
C) INS Talwar
D) INS Trishul
- Who has been named as the Footballer of the Year by the Football Writers’ Association?
A) N’Golo Kante
B) Eden Hazard
C) Dele Alli
D) Ben Foster
- Which company has topped the $800 billion mark in market capitalization?
- Who is the president of South Korea?
A) Hwang Kyo-ahn
B) Park Geun-hye
C) Moon Jae-in
D) Lee Myung-bak
- When is the World Migratory Bird Day observed?
A) May 8
B) May 9
C) May 10
D) May 11
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (11 May 2017) – The Indian Express
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched ICMIS for the digitalization of _______ .
A) Public Sector banks
B) Supreme Court
C) Highway Authority
- India has decided to replace which of the following research station in Antarctica?
A) Dakshin Gangotri
B) Maitri Station
C) Bharati Station
D) Davis Station