Current Affairs Quiz 13 July 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 July 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 12, 2017
- India has signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which country on cyber security cooperation?
- India has signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which country on cooperation in the field of information technology and electronics (IT&E)?
- India has signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which country on cooperation in the field of health and medicine?
- Cabinet has approved Joint Interpretative Notes (JIN) with which country for the promotion and protection of investments between the two countries.?
- Where has the union government approved for setting up of International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), South Asia Regional Center (ISARC)?
- Where has president Pranab Mukherjee annexe inaugurated ‘Ashiana Annexe’ which provided accommodation facilities for accompanying officers and staff of the Rashtrapati Bhavan?
- India has advanced its target of eliminating malaria in the country from 2030 to ____
- Recently Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation and Ministry of Urban Development have been merged. The new ministry will be known as?
- Union Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan recently inaugurated Doppler Weather Radar. Doppler Weather Radar has been built by?
- Name the virtual server launched by Indian Railways with an inbuilt security system to optimise server usage and faster connectivity.
- Name the first application launched in RailCloud server of Indian Railways.
- What is the deadline set by government of India for mobile phones to install Global Positioning System (GPS)?
A) February 1, 2018
B) Februray 1, 2018
C) April 1, 2018
D) January 1, 2018
- Which state has becomethe first state in the country to fix minimum educational qualification for contesting cooperative body polls?
- Which state has recently passed an issued an ordinance to curb the “social evils” caused by online rummy card games?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- The retirement age of specialist medical officers of central armed police forces has been enhanced from 60 years to ______.
A) 62 years
B) 63 years
C) 64 years
D) 65 years
- India will import oil from US for the first time. Which Indian oil company will import the oil?
A) Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
B) Hindustan Petroleum Corporation
C) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- 8th meeting of the SAARC Ministers of Law and Order has started in which city?
A) New Delhi
- Which country will host the eight edition of Theatre Olympics in the year 2018?
- Which woman cricketer has become the highest run-scorer in the One-Day Internationals (ODI) by surpassing the record of former England captain Charlotte Edwards?
A) Meg Lanning
B) Mithali Raj
C) Amy Satterthwaite
D) Suzie Bates
- Who has been appointed as the bowling coach of Indian Cricket Team?
A) Javagal Srinath
B) Zaheer Khan
C) Ashish Nehra
D) Kapil Dev
- Who has taken charge as the Secretary of Department of Economic Affairs?
A) Subhash Chandra Garg
B) Praveen Chandel
C) Vinod Kumar Mehra
D) Pramod Chandra
- Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of the Indian indoor cricket team?
A) Sachin Tendulkar
B) Murli Karthik
C) Akash Chopra
D) Sandeep Patil
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Financial Officer of Twitter?
A) Jing Peng
B) Ned Segal
C) JC Penney
D) Renee Gaeta
- Which organization has won the Golden Peacock Award for Eco Innovation for the year 2017?
B) Indian Railways
- Joseph Robinson who passed away recently was a renowned _______.
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- World Indoor Cricket Federation (WICF) World Cup 2017 will be held in which country?
- Where is the headquarters of SAARC located?
A) New Delhi
- What is the currency of Germany?
C) CFA Franc