Current Affairs Quiz 14 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 14 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 13 May 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 14 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 May 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 13, 2017
- Reserve bank of India has enhanced the cash credit limit (CCL) for Punjab for foodgrain procurement to ______.
A) Rs 20,383 crore
B) Rs 20,663 crore
C) Rs 20,683 crore
D) Rs 20,813 crore
- Disha Microfin has got the final nod from Reserve Bank of India for opening which of the following type of bank?
A) Payments Bank
B) Local Area Bank
C) Small Finance Bank
D) Primary Agricultural Credit Society
- Recently Disha Microfin Private Ltd has got final nof from RBI to set up Small Finance Bank. What is the name of this small finance bank that will be setup by Disha Microfin?
A) Disha Small Finance Bank
B) Microfin Small Finance Bank
C) Microcare Small Finance Bank
D) Fincare Small Finance Bank
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has recently launched a Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV) under Universal Immunization Programme (UIP). Who is the union minister of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare?
A) D. V. Sadananda Gowda
B) Shri Ananthkumar
C) Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda
D) Shri Anant Geete
- India’s first electric radio cabs will come up at which city?
- Which state has launched Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana for local entrepreneurs to boost tourism and promote Agri and allied sectors?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Arunachal Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Which state has declared Saturday as ‘no bag day’ for its Government Schools?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which country has hosted the Asian Wrestling Championship 2017?
- Which Indian Wrestler won a Gold Medal at the Asian Wrestling Championship 2017?
A) Sakshi Malik
B) Vinesh Phogat
C) Sarita Devi
D) Bajranj Punia
- 19th Session of India-Italy Joint Commission for Economic Cooperation was held in which city?
A) New Delhi
- Which country has decided to boycott the Belt and Road Forum (BRF)?
C) Sri Lanka
- Who is the President of Palestine?
A) Aziz Duwaik
B) Mahmoud Abbas
C) Rawhi Fattouh
D) Rami Hamdallah
- The United States has approved what amount for high-tech chemical protective clothing for the Indian armed forces?
A) $ 25 million
B) $ 50 million
C) $ 75 million
D) $ 100 million
- Minister Karan Singh who passed away recently was a cabinet minister from which state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (14 May 2017) – The Indian Express
- What is the capital of Congo?
- Which bank has put a charge on cash withdrawal from the amount in the e-wallet of the bank?
A) Yes Bank
B) State Bank of India
C) ICICI Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- Mauno Koivisto who passed away recently was the former President of which country?
- Aircraft Tejas is a _____
A) Light Combat Aircraft
B) Medium Combat Aircraft
C) Heavy Combat Aircraft
D) Dynamic Combat Aircraft