Current Affairs Quiz 18 April 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 17 April 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 18 April 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam. GK questions on Current Affairs.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 17, 2017
- What is the GDP growth rate that the World Bank has predicted for Indian in 2017-18?
- What interest rate has the Finance Ministry approved on employees’ provident fund for 2016-17?
- Kempegowda Festival was organized in which city?
- Mobile app of RUSA and its web portal has been launched by which ministry?
A)Ministry of Commerce and Industry
B)Ministry of Human Resource Development
C)Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
D)Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Which state has launched India’s first special awareness drive to ensure that transgendersin the state register as voters?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- How many Indian have been named in the Forbes ’30 Under 30′ Asia list 2017?
- Who has won the Bahrain Grand Prix 2017?
- Guided missile destroyer “INS Chennai” has been dedicated to which city?
- Who has won the gender parity award by FICCI?
A)Mahavir Singh Phogat
B)Prathap C Reddy
D) Both A and B
- Which of the following is the world’s first bot-to-bot communication platform
- The world’s first bot-to-bot communication platformInterBot has been developed by ____ ?
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (18 April 2017) – The Hindu
- Pobitora wildlife sanctuary is located in which state?
- Who has won the TIME magazine’s Readers’ Poll of the 100 most influential people in the world?
B) Donald Trump
C) Vladimir Putin
- What is the GDP growth rate that the World Bank has predicted for Indian in 2019-20?
- Whom has the Supreme Court named as the BCCI representative to the ICC Board meeting in Dubai on April 26?