Current Affairs Quiz 3 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 3 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 2 May 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 3 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 May 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 2, 2017
- UN has estimated India’s economic growth rate in 2017-18 at?
- Which of the following company has launched integrated digital lending platform named Tachyloans?
A) Catalyst Labs
- What amount has the central government released for drought relief in Rajashtan?
A) Rs 588 crore
B) Rs 500 crore
C) Rs 650 crore
D) Rs 658 crore
- Recently Human Resource Development Ministry launched a nationwide initiative to encourage Universities to display portraits of Param Veer Chakra decorated soldiers. What is the name of this initiative?
A) Shaurya-Veer Abhiyan
B) Shaurya-Vidya Abhiyan
C) Vidya-Veerta Abhiyan
D) Vidya-Vahini Abhiyan
- Which of the following ministry has launched One IP- Two Dispensaries scheme?
A) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
B) Ministry of Labour and Employment
C) Ministry of Minority Affairs
D) Ministry of Urban Development
- What does IP stands for, in the One IP- Two Dispensaries scheme launched by the Ministry of Labour and Employment?
A) Informed Person
B) Independent Person
C) Insured Person
D) Individual Professional
- Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has launched a web portal for Information sharing on Mobile Towers and EMF Emission Compliances. What is the name of this portal?
A) Sanchar Vahini
B) Door Sanchar
C) Yogya Sanchar
D) Tarang Sanchar
- Which state recently hosted India’s second tallest national flag?
- Which state recently auctioned India’s most expensive limestone block?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh Government has decided to celebrate ‘UP Day Diwas’ (UP) on ________
A) January 25
B) January 26
C) January 24
D) January 21
- Which state government has planned to break away the age-old tradition and adopt the January-December period as the new fiscal year?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which of the given communities in Odisha have recently been notified as scheduled castes by the union government?
C) Both A & B
- Name the Chief Minister who has been selected for the Transformative Chief Minister Award to be presented on May 8?
A) Manohar Parrikar
B) Chandrababu Naidu
C) Pinarayi Vijayan
D) Yogi Adityanath
- Name the new President of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)?
A) Shobana Kamineni
B) Naushad Forbes
C) Rakesh Bharti Mittal
D) Uday Kotak
- The Indian Army successfully test fired the advanced __________ version of the BrahMos land attack cruise missile in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
A) Block II
B) Block III
C) Block IV
D) Block V
- Name the winner of the men’s singles title at the Seamaster 2017 ITTF Challenge Chile Open in Santiago.
A) Philipp Floritz
B) Sharath Kamal
C) Anthony Amalraj
D) Soumyajit Ghosh
- Who has won the Hero of the League award at the I-League 2017?
A) Anas Edathodika
B) Debjit Majumder
C) Sunil Chhetri
D) Alfred Kemah Jaryan
- Which city has become the first in the World to have its own Microsoft Fonts?
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (3 May 2017) – The Indian Express
- Who is the new Chairman of Public Accounts Committee (PAC)?
A) K.V. Thoma
B) Mallikarjun Kharge
C) Nishikant Dubey
D) Narendra Mod
- Who has been appointed as the chairman of the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)?
A) S K Thorat
B) Ashok Modak
C) Braj Bihari Kumar
D) Satish Mittal
- Which of the following is the Sovereign credit ratings for India by the Fitch Ratings?
- India will unveil a new series of Index of Industrial Production on May 9, 2017. The base year for these IIP will be _____ .
5 Thoughts to “Current Affairs Quiz: May 3, 2017”
ty suraj sir
Thnk u sir :))
sir aaj hi aapki site mili……or ish site ko analysis krne ke baad feel hua ki…ye site pahele kyu ni mili…
ur ga and banking q are awsm….and standard level…