Current Affairs Quiz 31 March 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 30 March 2017. The Second Part contains Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 31 March 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 March 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 30, 2017
- Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd has ranked India at which position in the worst catastrophe list?
- Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd has ranked which nation at the top in the worst catastrophe list?
- World’s largest corporate Masala bond has started trading on which exchange?
- Which of the following company has issued the world’s largest Masala bond that started trading on LSE?
C) Reliance industries
D) Tata Group
- Supreme Court has banned the sale of BS-III vehicles from _____.
A) May 1, 2017
B) June 1, 2017
C) April 1, 2017
D) October 2, 2017
- Supreme Court has prohibited all the vehicle registering authorities from registering BS-III vehicles on and from April 1 under the___________________.
A) Motor Vehicles Act, 1982
B) Motor Vehicles Act, 1984
C) Motor Vehicles Act, 1986
D) Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
- Which Indian Oil company has renewed the fuel supply pact with Nepal Oil Corporation (NOC) of Nepal for another five years.?
A) Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)
B) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
C) Bharat Petroleum
D) Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
- The Government of India has signed a contract for the Discovered Small Fields (DSF) Bid 2016 with GEM Laboratories for extracting ______ at Neduvasal, in Tamil Nadu
A) Oil reserves
C) Heat Minerals
D) Geo thermal energy
- Which of the following ministry has turned down the proposal to rename West Bengal to ‘Bangla’?
A) Ministry of Home Affairs
B) Ministry of External Affairs
C) Ministry of Culture
D) Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Food Processing Industries has sanctioned how many new integrated Cold Chain Projects with an aim of building National Cold Chain Grid in the country?
- The Golden Chariot luxury train belongs to which of the following state tourism department?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Which of the following village has won the ‘WATER’ AWARD an award instituted by Water Digest?
A) Saranagati Eco Village
B) New Gokul Farm
C) New Gokula
D) Govardhan Eco Village
- Who among the following has won the Pravasi Bharatiya Samman?
A) Priti Patel
B) Priti Rai
C) Priti Gupta
D) Priti Sinha
- Which of the following has tied up with Reliance Retail to launch its digital payments solutions such as UPI and BHIM across all retail stores in Mumbai?
D) All of the above
- Food regulator FSSAI has tied up with which of the following company to train 50,000 street food vendors over the next three years under its ‘Clean Street Food’ campaign.
A) Pepsi Co. India
B) Coca-Cola India
C) Burger King
D) Au Bon Pain
- Which of the following company has signed MoU with IIT, Delhi to launch ‘5G for India’ program?
- Microsoft Philanthropies contributed how much amount in india in 2016?
A) USD 5 million
B) USD 8 million
C) USD 10 million
D) USD 15 million
- Which of the following company has acquired Souq.com
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (31 March 2017) – The Hindu
- Who is the Prime Minister of Malaysia?
A) V. T. Sambanthan
B) Idris Jala
C) Najib Razak
D) Joseph Kurup
- Stamping of luggage tag has been removed at how many Airports in India?
- Who has been appointed as the advisor to US President Donald Trump?
A) Lisa Trump
B) Ivanka Trump
C) Mary Trump
D) Susan Trump
- Central Government has selected how many airlines under its UDAN scheme for the connectivity of 43 regional airports?
- Central Government has decided to make meal vouchers digital by _____
A) October 2017
B) December 2017
C) January 2018
D) April 2018
- India signed its first loan agreement with the New Development Bank (NDB) for _____ to be used in the development and upgradation of district roads in Madhya Pradesh.
A) $450 million
B) $350 million
C) $550 million
D) $250 million
- Who has been named Asian Hockey Federation’s Player of the Year 2016?
A) Sardara Singh
B) P. R. Shreejesh
C) S. K. Uthappa
D) SV Sunil