Current Affairs Quiz 5 April 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 4 April 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 5 April 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 4 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 4, 2017
- Who has been appointed as the new MD and CEO of Indian Bank?
A) M K Bhattacharya
B) Mahesh Kumar Jain
C) S Harishankar
D) Kishor Kharat
- Who has been appointed as the new MD and CEO of IDBI bank
A) M K Bhattacharya
B) S Harishankar
C) Mahesh Kumar Jain
D) K Swaminathan
- Central Government has notified the constitution of NBEM board. What is the full form of NBEM?
A) National Board of Electronic Media
B) National Board of Electric Mobility
C) National Board of Electricity Maintenance
D) National Board of Environment Maintenance
- Who will be the chairman of National Board of Electric Mobility (NBEM)?
A) Secretary, Department of Telecommunications (DOT)
B) Secretary, Department of Electronics and Information Technology
C) Secretary, the Department of Heavy Industry
D) Secretary, Department of Public Enterprises
- India and Malaysia has tied up for skill development and to ensure 35 per cent skilled Malaysian workforce by ______
- India and UK will launch a ______ joint fund for green energy.
A) 250 mn pound
B) 240 mn pound
C) 260 mn pound
D) 220 mn pound
- What will be India’s share in the contribution in the 240 mn pound joint fund for green energy between Indian and UK?
A) 120 million pounds
B) 100 million pounds
C) 140 million pounds
D) 80 million pounds
- Jhargram has been declared as the _____ district of West Bengal
- Who is the author of the book titled “The Entrepreneur’s Guidebook “?
A) Piyush Goya
B) Subramanian Swamy
C) Ratan Tata
D) Suresh Bharwani
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of Amateur Circle Kabaddi Federation of India (ACKFI)?
A) Anup Kumar
B) Ram Bilas Sharma
C) Deepak Nivas Hooda
D) Dharmaraj Cheralathan
- Which city has become the second kerosene-free city?
- Delhi Metro’s solar rooftop plants has been registered under the _______ with the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
A) very small scale category
B) small scale category
C) medium scale category
D) large scale category
- ICRA has awarded Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited with ____ rating for its claims paying ability.
- What is India’s rank in world doping chart released by World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) for 2015?
- 2018 Winter Olympics will be held in _____.
- Brayan Jimenez who has been banned by FIFA was the President of which of the following Football Association?
A) Union of North African Federations
B) South Asian Football Federation
C) Guatemalan Football Association
D) Leeward Islands Football Association
- Who has been chosen for the 2017 UNESCO/Guillermo Cano World Press Freedom Prize?
A) Khadija Ismayilova
B) Dawit Isaak
C) Mazen Darwish
D) Reeyot Alemu
- Kishori Amonkar who passed away recently was a/an ______
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (5 April 2017) – The Hindu
- Uttar Pradesh Government has waived loans of up to Rs _____ for farmers.
A) Rs 50,000
B) Rs 1 lakh
C) Rs 1.5 lakh
D) Rs 2 lakh
- Thakurani Jatra festival is celebrated in which state?
A) West Bengal
C) Tamil Nadu
- Ballari Thermal Power Station is located in ___.
A) Tamil Nadu
- ____ has become the first woman to head the State’s police force of Gujarat.
A) Radhika Patel
B) Geetha Johri
C) Geetika Joshi
D) Radha Ranjan
- London-headquartered professional services firm EY is set to open its first artificial intelligence centre in which Indian city?
- What is the rank of Priyanka Chopra in the most-beautiful woman in the world as per a poll conducted by BuzzNet?