Current Affairs Quiz 8 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 8 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 7 May 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 8 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 7 May 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 7, 2017
- To draw up list of top 40 defaulters RBI has directed the banks to initiate insolvency process and set up committees in relation to JLF. What does JLF stands for?
A) Joint Liability Forum
B) Joint Lease Forum
C) Joint Loans Forum
D) Joint Lenders Forum
- Ministry of Road transport and Ministry of Skill Development have recently signed an agreement to set up how many driver training institutes?
- India will organise a cultural festival in which of the following country to mark the 156th birth anniversary of Rabindranath Tagore?
A) Sri Lanka
- As per the report by NASSCOM, what is India’s rank in terms of number of startup incubators?
- Who has topped the Sunday Times Rich List 2017 of Britain?
A) Len Blavatnik
B) Reuben Brothers
C) Hinduja Brothers
D) Lakshmi Mittal
- Recently ‘Baahubali 2: The Conclusion’ became the first Indian movie to cross the earning of Rs 1,000 Crore. Who is the director of this movie?
A) Raghavendra Rao
B) S. S. Rajamouli
C) Shobu Yarlagadda
D) Prasad Devineni
- Which state has won the 7th Junior National Hockey Championship 2017 (Women)?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Jwala Gutta is related to which sports?
- Sitar maestro Ustad Raees Khan who passed away recently was from which country?
- Who has been named the ‘Rising Star’ at the 7th Annual Asian Awards.
A) Harshaali Malhotra
B) Darsheel Safary
C) Partho Gupte
D) Sunny Pawar
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (8 May 2017) – The Indian Express
- Who has won a bronze medal in the women’s 10m Air Pistol at the Grand Prix of Liberation Plezn 2017 Shooting championships?
A) Ayonika Paul
B) Malaika Goel
C) Heena Sindhu
D) Avneet Kaur Sidhu
- Which Indian Cricketer has been conferred with Fellowship Award at the 7th annual Asian Awards in UK?
A) Kapil Dev
B) Sunil Gavaskar
C) Rahul Dravid
D) Sachin Tendulkar
- Which country has won the 26th Sultan Azlan Shah Cup Hockey tournament?
C) Great Britain
D) New Zealand
- Who has been elected as the new President of France?
A) Emmanuel Macron
B) Marine Le Pen
C) Mark de Macron
D) Roger Le Daniel
- India’s first bio refinery plant has been inaugurated in which city?