The Current Affairs Quiz for 11 February 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive examinations.
- Recently Government has launched a Braille atlas for visually challenged people in the country. Which ministry has launched this Atlas?
A) Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
B) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
C) Ministry of Science and Technology
D) Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Who has been conferred with “G.K. Reddy Memorial National Award 2016”?
A) Vinod Mehta
B) Karan Thapar
C) Sumita Mishra
D) Shekar Gupta
- Governemnt is planning to set up Defence Procurement Organisation (DPO) under Defence Ministry. Name the head of committee that has submitted a report on the modalities of setting up the DPO to Defence Minister.
A) Dr. Dhirendra Singh
B) Dr. Vivek Rae
C) Dr. Pritam Singh
D) Dr. Vinod Singh
- Who has been named as the new chairman of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and will take over the office from 1 March 2017?
A) Hemant Bhargava
B) Ajay Tyagi
C) Sanjeev Sanyal
D) Vikram Limaye
- Where was the 37th Saksham Asian Track Cycling Championship held?
A) Beijing, China
B) Seoul, South Korea
C) New Delhi, India
D) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- “Mission 11 Million” is related to ___ ?
A) Spacecraft on Moon
B) Football Sports
C) Housing Scheme
D) Poverty alleviation
- Which bank has launched the competition named ‘Future of Jobs in India’ ?
A) Axis Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- The three-day National Women’s Parliament has been organized in which place?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) New Delhi
- Who has been appointed as the Managing Director of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India?
A) Ajoy Mishra
B) Vinod Singh
C) S.K Roy
D) Hemant Bhargava
- Name the official mascot of the FIFA U-17 World Cup India 2017.
- Which company has launched the India’s first indigenously developed jet engine series.
A) Fintech Limited
B) Intech DMLS Limited
C) Bimstech Limited
D) Infonet Limited
- Which Indian airport has won the Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation (CAPA) Chairman’s Order of Merit award at the CAPA 12 Annual India Aviation Summit?
A) Veer Savarkar International Airport
B) Cochin International Airport
C) Indira Gandhi International Airport
D) GMR Hyderabad International Airport
- Which Indian singer has been roped in for the “Blue Heart Campaign” – United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime?
A) Jagjit Singh
B) Satinder Sartaaj
C) Kuldeep Manak
D) Harjit Harman
- What is the theme for BRICS summit 2017?
A) BRICS: Stronger bond for Stronger ties
B) BRICS: Partnership for Progress
C) BRICS: Making a livable planet for future generation
D) BRICS: Stronger Partnership for a Brighter Future
- Government has launched TAMRA portal. It is related to _____ .
A) IT Sector
B) Defence Sector
C) Steel Sector
D) Mining Sector