The Current Affairs Quiz has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. The quiz will give you a fair idea of how much you keep updated yourself about the latest happenings of the World. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz.
- World Bank has signed a Financing Agreement with India worth $ _____ for the ‘Third Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme’ (TEQIP III).
A) $ 203.50 Million
B) $ 201.50 Million
C) $ 202.50 Million
D) $ 205.50 Million
- As per Union Budget 2017-18, a member of The National Pension System or NPS can withdraw upto ____% of their accumulated corpus before retirement without tax.
- NABARD has sanctioned Rs _____ loan to the Haryana government for drinking water supply project.
A) Rs 147 Crore
B) Rs 237 Crore
C) Rs 167 Crore
D) Rs 157 crore
- HSBC has predicted India’s GDP growth at _____ in 2017-18
- Tata Motors ltd. Launched a sub-brand named _____ with an aim to introduce new technology equipped vehicles faster to the market.
- India has signed a MOU with which country to construct a new multi-ethnic tri-lingual secondary school in that country?
B) Sri Lanka
- “India Innovation Index” that will rank states of India on the basis of Innovations is a joint initiative of _____ ?
A) NITI Aayog, Ministry of Home Affairs, NGT
B) NITI Aayog and Ministry of Home Affairs
C) NITI Aayog, DIPP and CII
D) NITI Aayog, DIPP and Ministry of Home Affairs
- Which country has set a target of training 40,000 Indians in next 10 years by collaborating with engineering colleges and other institutions?
- Which of the following actress has been chosen as the brand ambassador of Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan
A) Priyanka Chopra
B) Deepika Padukone
C) Anushka Sharma
D) Aishwarya Rai
- Which singer has become first Indian female singer to collaborate with UN for women empowerment?
A) Shreya Ghoshal
B) Sunidhi Chauhan
C) Kanika Kapoor
D) Neeti Mohan
- 53rd SAARC programming committee meeting was held in _____ ?
C) Sri Lanka
- Finance Ministry has capped the interest a borrower could deduct on buying a second home to Rs _____ in a financial year.
A) Rs 1.5 lakh
B) Rs 2 lakh
C) Rs 2.5 lakh
D) Rs 3 lakh
- The Centre will tie up with the States to soon roll-out a new scheme called ‘TIES’ to boost export infrastructure. What does TIES stands for?
A) Trade Investment for Export Scheme
B) Trade Infrastructure and Export Scheme
C) Transformative Investment for Export Scheme
D) Trade Infrastructure for Export Scheme
- Tokyo 2020 Olympics medals will be made from _____ ?
A) Recycled Plastics
B) Recycled Mobile Phones
C) Reusable Heavy metals
D) Reusable Plastics
- The Union Budget 2017-18 proposes to set up ___ Special Tourism Zones in partnership with states under the Incredible India 2.0 campaign.