The Current Affairs Quiz for 8 February 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. The quiz will give you a fair idea of how much you keep updated yourself about the latest happenings of the World. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive examinations.
- The National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) is planning to introduce paperless courts. Who is the President of NCLT?
A) S.K Sinha
B) A.K Singh
C) M.M. Kumar
D) V.K. Singh
- Which country is going to launch “Green Card for Highly Skilled Professionals “
- As per a report titled “The World in 2050,” by consulting firm PwC, India’s GDP would exceed the GDP of United States in terms of purchasing power parity(PPP) by the year ____ .
- Which country will host the 14th Men’s Hockey World Cup in 2018?
- Devika Vaidya is related to which sports?
- Which bank has tied up with IFFCO for the launch of co-branded debit cards with inbuilt overdraft facilities to the farmers?
A) State Bank of India
B) IDBI Bank
C) Bank of Baroda
D) Union Bank of India
- Which bank has tied up with fintech startup IndiaLends to enable first time borrowers who do not have a credit history to take loans?
A) HDFC Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) IDFC Bank
D) Yes Bank
- Which country has replaced US to become the biggest source market of foreign tourists coming to India?
- Ministry of Minority Affairs implemented 3 new schemes for women including the scheme ” Nai – Roshni”. Who is the Minister of State(IC) of Ministry of Minority Affairs?
A) Harsimrat Kaur Badal
B) Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
C) Radha Mohan Singh
D) Kalraj Mishra
- As announced by the Billiards and Snooker Federation of India (BSFI), which country will host World Billiards Championship for the next four years?
- Who has won in the women’s single of 81 st Senior National Badminton Championships tournament?
A) P. C. Thulasi
B) Rituparna Das
C) Ashwini Ponnappa
D) N. Sikki Reddy
- Who has won in the men’s single of 81 st Senior National Badminton Championships tournament?
A) Sourabh Verma
B) Lakshya Sen
C) Satwik Sai Raj
D) Chirag Shetty
- Who has been awarded with this year’s Israel’s prestigious Genesis prize?
A) Kailash Satyarthi
B) Rahul Verma
C) Anish Kapoor
D) Avinash Kaur
- Which country has become the world’s largest solar power energy producer?
- Racharla Samrajyam who died recently was a/an _____ ?
B) Freedom Fighter
One Thought to “Current Affairs Quiz: February 8, 2017”
Which country has replaced US to become the biggest source market of foreign tourists coming to India?
Which is the major source of FDI in India—-Singapore