Static GK Quiz for upcoming Indian Bank PGDBF, Syndicate Bank PO (PGDBF) and other exams.
- Athens is the capital city of
- When is World Health Day observed?
A) 18 April
B) 23 March
C) 14 April
D) 07 April
E) 13 June
- Kuna is the currency of
- Where is the headquarters of International Fund for Agricultural Development?
A) Moscpw, Russia
B) Rome, Italy
C) Manila, Philippines
D) Vienna, Austria
E) New York, USA
- Mrugavani National Park is situated in which state?
E) Andhra Pradesh
Mrugavani National Park is a national park located in Hyderabad, Telangana State.
- Where is Khardung La Pass situated?
C) Himachal Pradesh
E) Jammu and Kashmir
Khardung La is a mountain pass located in the Ladakh region of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Where is the KIIT University stadium situated?
A) Jodhpur, Rajasthan
B) Vadodra, Gujarat
C) Bhubaneswar, Odisha
D) Bengaluru, Karnataka
E) Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Stadium commonly KIIT Stadium is a multipurpose stadium located as a part of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University Campus or KIIT University in Bhubaneswar.
It is one of the stadiums where the matches of T20 World Cup for Blind 2017 being played.
- Which city is known as the “City of Nawabs” in India?
Lucknow is the largest and capital city of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
Lucknow has always been known as a multicultural city that flourished as a North Indian cultural and artistic hub, and the seat of power of Nawabs in the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Where is the Indirasagar Dam located?
A) Madhya Pradesh
The Indirasagar Dam is a multipurpose project of Madhya Pradesh on the Narmada River at Narmadanagar, Mundi in the Khandwa district of Madhya Pradesh
- Where is Lodhi Gardens situated?
A) Uttar Pradesh
Lodhi garden is located beside India International Center which is just 3 kilometers away from Humayun’s Tomb.
- lrani Cup is related to which of the following sports?
The Irani Cup (earlier called Irani Trophy) tournament was conceived during the 1959-60 season to mark the completion of 25 years of the Ranji Trophy championship and was named after the late Z.R. Irani, who was associated with the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)
The fixture is played annually between the incumbent Ranji Trophy winners and the Rest of India Team.
- Name the first non-Indian to get the prestigious Bharat Ratna Award?
A) Mother Teresa
B) Nelson Mandela
C) C. N. R. Rao
D) Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
E) David Bowie
He was Pakistani national. Other foreigner who got Bharat Ratna is Nelson Mandela who was the South African President.
- Where is Bir Tikendrajit International Airport located?
A) Kolkata, West Bengal
B) Guwahati, Assam
C) Aizwal, Mizoram
D) Kochi, Kerala
E) Imphal, Manipur
Bir Tikendrajit International Airport is the second international airport built in the Northeastern region of India, after Guwahati, and the second largest busiest international airport in the north east region after Guwahati.
- Which is the Least Populous State according to 2011 census?
E) None of these
The most populous state is Uttar Pradesh
- Where is Nalsarovar Lake?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) West Bengal
4 Thoughts to “Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 5”