Current Affairs 29 June 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 June 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 28, 2019
- Who will head the working group that has been constituted for the revision of current series of WholeSale Price Index?
- Recently BSES Yamuna Power Limited launched which energy saving application which will track energy consumption patterns?
- According to Mercer’s 25th Annual Cost of Living Survey,Which city is costliest in the world?
- Recently in Which city,Maharaja Ranjit Singh statue was unveiled?
- Who has become the fastest cricketer to score 20,000 international runs?
- Recently Marcus Trescothick retired from sports.He belongs from which sports?
- Who won the Miss Universe Australia Title 2019?
- Who has been conferred with an honorary doctorate degree by Russia based Ural Federal University for contribution to development of inter cultural friendship between India and Russia?
C)Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Recently Shyam Sundar Mitra passed away. He was related to which profession?
- Recently Jharna Dhara Chowdhury passed away. He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Mercer(Consulting firm)?
- What is the currency of Australia?