The Current Affairs Quiz for March 15, 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 March 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 14, 2017
- Manohar Parikkar has been appointed as the Chief Minister of Goa. This is his ____ term as Chief Minister of Goa.
- Name the first solar power project in India to receive loan under Clean Technology Fund (CTF) from World Bank.
A) Anantpur Ultra Mega Solar Park
B) Kurnool Ultra Mega Solar Park
C) Rewa Ultra Mega Solar project
D) Suchen & Thamar Solar Park
- What is the total expenditure of Mission Fingerling launched by government to achieve Blue Revolution?
A) Rs 500 Crore
B) Rs 450 Crore
C) Rs 520 Crore
D) Rs 600 Crore
- Government has decided to set up Banana Research Centre in which district of Bihar?
- Which Indian city has topped the best city as per the Mercer’s Quality of Living rankings 2017?
- Name the city which has worldwide topped the best city as per the Mercer’s Quality of Living rankings 2017?
- Which company has launched India’s first Mobile Honey Testing Lab?
D) None of these
- Which city will host 22nd Asian Athletics Championshipin July 2017?
- Where is the Birsa Munda Athletics Stadium located?
- The world’s first fluorescent frog has been discovered in?
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (15 March 2017)
- Irom Sharmila is from which state?
- Which state topped in the highest computing ability in rural area as per data from NSSO?
B) Tamil Nadu
- The Enemy Property (Amendment and Validation) Bill, 2016 has been passed in Lok Sabha. It seeks to amend ____.
A) The Enemy Property Act, 1962
B) The Enemy Property Act, 1964
C) The Enemy Property Act, 1968
D) The Enemy Property Act, 1970
- This year the Leaders’ Summit was held in Jakarta, Indonesia to commemorate the ____ Anniversary of Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA)
- A country can leave European Union by triggering ____ of the Lisbon treaty.
A) Article 40
B) Article 50
C) Article 60
D) Article 70
- What is the Consumer Price Index (CPI) for February 2017?
- Singapore Airlines (SIA) and its subsidiary SilkAir have signed an agreement to code share on Indian domestic flights operated by ______.
A) Air India
B) Jet Airways
- Which city will host the BRICS Contact Group on Economic and Trade Issues (CGETI) meeting next week?
C) New Delhi
- Cricketer Mohammad Irfan has been banned over spot fixing issue. He plays for which country?
- Which two Indian companies have been named in the list of world’s most ethical companies by American think tank Ethisphere Institute?
A) NTPC and Wipro
B) Tata Steel and Wipro
C) Tata Steel and TCS
D) TCS and NTPC