The Current Affairs Quiz for March 17, 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 March 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 16, 2017
- Bandhan Bank Ltd has tied up with which of the following to provide the merchants with access to the point of sale (POS)?
A) PayUBiz India
B) Citrus Pay
D) Avenues India Pvt Ltd
- Himachal Pradesh government tied up with which of the following bank to launch digital payment services in luxury buses?
A) ICICI Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) Yes Bank
- Which of the following banks will acquire IL&FS Securities in an all-cash deal?
A) IndusInd Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- Union Cabinet has increased the dearness allowance (DA) to ___ per cent for central government employees and pensioners(to be applicable from 1 January 2017)?
- Union Cabinet has approved signing of MoU on Aids to Navigation (AtoNs) with which country?
B) Sri Lanka
- Who has been appointed as the new Chief Minister of Punjab?
A) Parkash Singh Badal
B) Amarinder Singh
C) Sadhu Singh Dharamkot
D) Rana Gurjit Singh Sodhi
- Which state has made Aadhaar, PAN, mobile number mandatory for new vehicle registration?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Police Station in which state has become the first police post in the country to be linked with Crime and Criminal Tracking Network & Systems (CCTNS)?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Which state will host the first Habitat International Film Festival (HIFF 2017)?
B) New Delhi
- Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) has partnered with which Indian e-commerce company to bring Japanese products to India?
- Airbus will set up its India headquarters in ____.
C) New Delhi
- Which of the following company has launched a robot named ‘Chintu’ that will assist senior citizens in conducting everyday tasks.
- As per the latest Asia University Rankings 2017 by Times Higher Education (THE), which Indian Institute is at the top among Indian institutes?
A) IIT, Bombay
B) Veltech University
C) IIT, Kharagpur
D) IISc, Bangalore
- India signed a ‘call for action’ of WHO and pledged to scale up measures to end the disease by _____.
- Who has been named as the Young Global Leader 2017 by World Economic Forum?
A) Shivangi Sharma
B) Shruti Shibulal
C) Swati Shibbi
D) Shweta Sharma
- Jwala Gutta is related to which sports?
- Who has been appointed vice-president of the FIFA U-17 World Cup organizing committee?
A) Babul Supriyo
B) Bhaichung Bhutia
C) Praful Patel
D) Amitabh Patel
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (17 March 2017) – The Hindu
- As per the National Health Policy 2017, public health spending will be increased to ____ % of GDP.
- The Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council has approved a ___ per cent ceiling on the cess to be levied on aerated drinks and luxury cars above the 28% maximum limit.
- Which state has launched high-tech police control room, ‘Abhay Command Centre’, which is aimed at helping in surveillance, vehicle-tracking and mob control?
- As per The Union Tourism Ministry’s figures for Domestic Tourist Arrivals, which state stood first on Domestic tourist arrivals?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Who is the chairman of Alternative Investment Policy Advisory Committee (AIPAC) setup by SEBI?
A) U.K Sinha
B) Anil Ambani
C) N.R. Narayana Murthy
D) Azim Premji
- The World Bank has approved a loan of _____ to strengthen Gram Panchayats (GPs) the state of West Bengal.
A) USD 110 million
B) USD 250 million
C) USD 210 million
D) USD 150 million
- Which e-commerce company has launched Surety Programme?
- Which bank launched a scholarship programme named ′Aspire to Innovate′ ?
A) Axis Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- Which of the following Exchange is set to become first Asian bourse to allow dual class share listings?
A) Korea Exchange
B) National Stock Exchange
C) Bombay Stock Exchange
D) Singapore Exchange Limited
- Which of the following has signed up with Sentifi to report social media updates?