The Current Affairs Quiz for March 5, 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive exam.
- As per the directive if RBI, a bank which refuses to exchange soiled notes from people will have to pay a fine of _____ .
A) Rs 5,000
B) Rs 10,000
C) Rs 20,000
D) Rs 50,000
- Government has made Aadhaar card mandatory for people who want to avail the benefit of Midday meal scheme. What is the last day to enroll for Aadhar Card?
A) 1 April 2017
B) 1 October 2017
C) 30 June 2017
D) 31 July 2017
- Which state has given official status to language Kurukh?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Operation Thunder Bird was carried out by?
A) Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB)
B) National Green Tribunal(NGT)
C) Wildlife Trust of India
D) National Tiger Conservation Authority
- Telangana government have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) aimed at supporting the digitisation efforts of the state with which organization?
B) Google India
D) Mphasis Limited.
- Which company will partner with Nokia for 5G and IoT applications?
A) Bharti Airtel
B) Idea Cellular
C) Reliance Communications Ltd.
- Which company has started “SheLeadsTech” program that will give women-founded/co-founded start-ups access to a year-long program that provides tools, mentorship and resources to help overcome some of the barriers they face?
- Rene Preval who passed away recently was former President of which country?
- Which two states have signed agreement on Shahpur Kandi Dam project?
A) Punjab and Haryana
B) Haryana and Jammu & Kashmir
C) Punjab and Jammu & Kashmir
D) Jammu & Kashmir and Uttarakhand
- Who is the author of the book ” Numbers Do Lie: 61 Hidden Cricket Stories”?
A) Kapil Dev
B) Aakash Chopra
C) Sanjay Manjrekar
D) Harsha Bhogle