The Current Affairs Quiz for March 9, 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive exams.
- HDFC Life has partnered with which of the following for the launch of a life insurance Chatbot?
- Milk to Money (M2M) programme is of which of the following bank?
A) ICICI Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) Yes Bank
- Fitch has predicted India’s GDP rate for 2016-17 at what percent?
- Where was Swachh Shakti 2017 – A Convention of Women Sarpanches held?
- Which of the following conducts the Women Transforming India contest – to celebrate women achievers, leaders and change makers from across the country?
A) The Ministry of Women and Child Development
B) NITI Aayog
- Indian Railway has given what per Cent quota to women in catering service?
- As per the Great Backyard Bird Count (GGBC) 2017, which district of Himachal Pradesh accounts for highest number of bird species?
- Which state has launched a website named – Prati Bimba to highlight the achievements and progress of various government projects in the state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) West Bengal
- What is the toll free helpline number launched by Odisha Government for women?
- International Yoga fest has started at which place?
- The mobile app ‘Mera Hunar HP’ or ‘My Talent’ launched by Himachal Pradesh government is for ___ ?
A) Startup Entrepreneurs
C) Job Seekers
D) Artists to show their live performace
- Name the first smart tribal model village of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Which bowler has attained number one test ranking along with Ravichandran Aswin?
A) Mitchell Starc
B) Nathan Lyon
C) Umesh Yadav
D) Ravindra Jadeja
- Arvind Padmanabhan who passed away recently was a/an _____.
- What is the UN theme for International Women′s Day for 2017?
A) Planet 50-50 by 2030: Step It Up for Gender Equality.
B) Women in the Changing World of Work: Planet 50-50 by 2030.
C) Empowering Women, Empowering Humanity: Picture it!
D) Equality for Women is Progress for All